||•Chapter 25•||

********************************************
****************************************************************************************************
Couple weeks after discharge
********************************************************
Yibo woke up in bed with his beautiful GeGe still fast asleep. He traced his fingers around the ethereal face.

 He traced his fingers around the ethereal face

GeGe.. You're so pretty.. I love you.. I love you so much.. I'm so sorry for making you wait..GeGe, did you miss me? Thank you for waiting for me... I love you, I love you, I love you -

"I love you...", Yibo accidently spilled the words he thought off, but smiled it off afterwards.

If it really had been a couple days since he breathed normal fresh air, he wanted to go for a walk. Because he'd been cooped up inside the apartment, clinging to Zhan.

The UNIQ Members cleared up all the rumours about Wang Yibo getting hurt, because some of them were getting ridiculous... or maybe a little accurate. But that was before Yibo woke up. Now he's here.

So after tucking in Xiao Zhan, Yibo picked up his jacket and shoes to go out into the chilly fresh morning, breathing in the air as he strolled outside. But when he returned inside the house, what he didn't expect to see was Xiao Zhan holding a knife at his left wrist, about to slit his wrist.

"ZHAN-GE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING! PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN!!!"

Yibo ran over and knocked the knife out of Zhan's hand, turning the elder around to meet his eyes.

"No.. I'm dreaming.. My Yibo isn't here.. *Sniff*... My Yibo..."

Yibo sighs as he pulls down the elder by his neck, holding him in his arms.

"Zhan-Ge.. I'm right here. Why are you crying? I just went out for a walk... I'm not going anywhere..."

"GeGe is so sorry.. It's GeGe's fault that DiDi left.."

"It's not GeGe's fault... Zhan-Ge, you didn't know what actually happened... It's not your fault...", Yibo repeated for the millionth time. He's repeated this same phrase to Zhan ever since he was discharged.

Yibo pulled the elder's tear stained face to kiss all over.

"I'm not gone, and I won't go... Please don't ever do that again..."

It was Yibo who was tearing up this time, as the elder pulled them both to a couch to cuddle. Why does this happen?, Yibo thought. Xiao Zhan has been acting like this for the past days since Yibo's discharge.

Yibo thought it would gradually end but every day, some sort of problem takes place. In the middle of every night, Xiao Zhan wakes up and screams and only calms down when he sees the younger in front of him, hugging him.

Then suddenly he's back to normal. His emotions spiral from one to another within minutes. Yibo has been so concerned but this was the first time Zhan tried to actually injure himself.