06. beast full of rage

It hurts not having you close but it would hurt even more not having you at all.

Kriti's P.O.V

I just returned from the headquarters of the store. I was about to ring the bell, when my phone rang. I was standing outside the main door of the penthouse with my bag in one hand & some designs on the other.

I struggled to pick up the phone with my busy hands & in the end, I succeeded. I checked the name, it was a client, who is so annoying. Why are some clients so annoying? Ugh. I was talking to the client until, the door opened revealing him...Naman.

He was wearing a white shirt with black lines paired with black pants. You guys must've realized by now that the other person's dressing sense matters a lot to me & I have to say that he has a damn good dressing sense. I mean I hate to praise him but this is the truth.

Naman's outfit:

And when I looked at him, I found him staring at me

And when I looked at him, I found him staring at me. I guess he realized that I noticed him that's why he averted his gaze.

"Can't you see?" he half yelled & that's when I came back to the reality. He is still a rude guy Kriti.

"What?" I asked with the same pitch of voice as his.

"Move aside." he said & went past me. What a great way to be welcomed by your lovely husband! (Note the sarcasm)

I went in & made myself comfortable on the couch. That's when he came back & stopped before me.

"Get ready. Now." he ordered.

"Excuse me! Who the hell do you think you are?" I asked him.

"What?" he said, confusingly.

"Why are you ordering me? I don't want to go out with you. Like ever." I said.

"What makes you think that I want to go out with you? Huh?" he asked me.

"Then why the hell are you asking me to get ready?" I asked him as I stood up.

"Dear wifey, My friends, Sameer & Lakshita, called me asking to come visit them, WITH YOU. They wanted you to get along with them as they think you're the new addition to the family. It's kinda like a get together." he said.

"Okay. I'll get ready." I said as I had no other option left.

I decided to wear a sea green-ish kurta with white pants & a floral dupatta. I accessorized it with some heavy jewellery as the kurta was simple.

Kriti's outfit: