27. fuck it

"Thank you for reminding
me what butterflies feel like."

Kriti's P.O.V

To say that the view before my eyes was breathtaking would be an understatement because it was much more than that.

The pink, orange and yellow clouds surrounded the orange setting sun with the beautiful blue as the background. My husband was sitting next to me with his head on my lap while my hands played with his hair, both of our eyes fixed at the beauty in front of us.

Sunsets have always been special for me, they bring me a lot of warmth, peace and love. They remind me of all the good things that are coming my way. And as much as I've got to know Naman, sunsets are special for him as well. They are his 'thing', to quote his words, and I'm glad that they are because being with him has grown to be my 'thing'.

I have so much love for this man that words could never do justice to. He grew on me, for sure. I feel a sense of relief and comfort whenever he's close and also, butterflies and nervousness.

"Which is the most beautiful sunset that you've ever watched?" Naman's voice gets me out of thoughts and when I look at him and he's already looking, right into my soul. I've always been fascinated by his eyes, they're so...different. I mean they're hazel but whenever I look into them, it feels as if I'm drowning in them, as if there is some force of attraction that's pulling me into.

"I cannot think of just one, there are so many! What about you?" I answered honestly.

"I definitely agree,they're all really beautiful but there was this one sunset that I, very keenly, remember. That day, in the morning, I bumped into this girl who spilled her coffee all over my shirt. I was so annoyed and angry but then, in the evening, I was at our home's balcony and when I saw the sun setting, I really couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was so so so beautiful. Also, fun fact, that girl that I bumped into later became my wife." He said with a playful smile.

"Oh is it? Well then the girl must be really special. Right?" I played along.

"She is."

Wow, I did not expect this response. How does he know exactly what to say at moments like such?

Naman's P.O.V

"Oh is it? Well then the girl must be really special. Right?" She said with a playful smirk on her face.

"She is." I replied, without any second thoughts, sincerely.

I looked into her eyes and she reciprocated my actions. At this very moment, I knew I couldn't resist longer, I knew I was loosing it.

Control yourself, Naman.

Contr-

"Ah, fuck it." I cursed in a low tone and my hands travelled to her neck and pulled her towards me and without warning, I kissed her hungrily.

Her hands positioned themselves on either of my cheeks and she leaned down to my level. Our lips moved in sync, as if we had been doing this for over a century now. I was savouring all her flavours, I wanted to take in all of her. It felt as if my heart was in my mouth, it was beating very fast.

She was kissing me with the same passion and hunger, as if this has been long due. She let out a soft moan while my tongue seeked for entrance. She opened her mouth to let me in and let out another moan, unintentionally.

Her moans are killing me.

Our tongues fought for dominance and both of us could feel each other's burning desire. I pulled her even closer, if it was possible. Her boobs were pressed on my chest and I could feel that they were hard, it turned me on. One of my hands automatically travelled to one of her boobs and squeezed them hard as she struggled to moan because of the constant working out lips.

I sat up straight and pulled her in my lap, without breaking the kiss, to get better access.

Our lips parted due to the lack of breath and both of us took in heavy breaths until we got to normal.

"You have no idea how bad I want you right now." I said, still breathing heavily.

@namanmehra

@namanmehra me with god's most beautiful creation & the sunset :)