02. the truth

You are mine & will always be.

Naman's P.O.V

My dad called me & told me that my marriage was fixed. I was devastated after hearing that news, how can they choose a girl for me without even telling me?! But there was no point of showing my anger because it was too late. Everything was final. Dad told me to meet that girl in the evening, today. I was in no mood of going there & talking about my own damn wedding. But, I had to. So, I quickly got ready & left for the selected hotel.

Naman's outfit:

(As soon as I reached the hotel & got out of my car, people started surrounding me

(As soon as I reached the hotel & got out of my car, people started surrounding me. Yes, they were my fans. I took some pictures with them & then I went inside the hotel. Then, the receptionist guided me to the reserved seat & as soon as I reached there, I saw the girl that spilled coffee on my shirt, back in the morning.

"YOU?!" both of us yelled at the same time.

"Are you the captain of Indian Cricket team?!" she said & her voice seemed annoyed or rather stressed.

"As if you don't know" I said with my usual attitude-confident face.

"No seriously, I don't know that." she said.

"What?!" I was shocked after listening that. I mean, how can someone not know about Indian Cricket Team's captain?!

"Yes...but I can't marry you. I don't want to marry you." she said in an angry tone.

"As if I am dying to get married to YOU." I emphasized on the word 'you' a bit more than the usual.

"Holy Sh*t" she cursed under her breath but I caught her words.

"Why the hell do you wanna get married to me?! Huh?! For money or for fame?!" I asked irritated-ly.

"Are you crazy?! I would not marry you even in my dreams. What do you think of yourself. Huh?!" she scoffed.

I, then, sat on the chair in front of hers & asked for some water to the waiter.

"Look, we're in a public place & I have a reputation unlike you. So better if we talk like civilized people." I said looking around.

"Yeah...right." she agreed even though she didn't wanted to, I guess.

"So, tell me your side of the whole 'convincing part' how did your parents convince you?" I asked her, carrying the usual confident face & my voice.

"Earlier this evening, my mom called me & told me that our marriage is fixed & there's no backing off. Our dads made some stupid promise that we'll marry each other & here we are. What about you?!" she asked.

"Well, just replace mom with my dad & the rest is the same." I said.

"I can't believe that they could actually do that. I mean, they didn't bother to ask us even once." she said & her anger was clearly visible.