23. first kiss

He smashed his lips on mine.

His hand travelled to my lower back and the other, on my neck. I was a bit taken aback, it felt as if I couldn't process anything. Noticing me not kissing back, Naman stopped & took a step back.

"Kriti, I am sorry. It's just that I've been thinking of doing this since a really long time & everytime I see you, all these thoughts of the things that I wanna do to you drive me crazy. I'm sorry, I'm just blabbering at this point but-"

I interrupted him by smashing my lips onto his causing him to shut up.

He took control and moved his lips on mine, it was as if we our lips were moving on a rhythm. The kiss was passionate and sensual. He asked for entrance inside my mouth by his tongue which I gladly parted letting him slip his tongue and I was amazed after realising how good of a kisser this man was.

Our bodies were pressed together and I was sandwiched between the the wall and him. His hands, now, were on either side of me practically caging me. Our breathing was heavy and our eyes closed with pleasure. All I cared about at that moment were his oh-so-amazing lips. The way his warm and wet lips were moving against mine and how the kiss turned into a rough one just within a moment, all of it was so overwhelming that I couldn't grasp it in.

He smiled in between the kiss after which I parted our lips, trust me, if I hadn't, by now I would've been in a hospital due to lack of breath.

After our lips separated, both of us were breathing heavily and taking in as much air in as we could, his eyes never leaving mine.

"I have never gotten so horny just by a kiss." Was what my husband said, which freed all the animals in my stomach and lower abdomen.

He, then, dipped his head into my neck and sucked on it. I rested my head back in pleasure and a soft whimper escaped my mouth.

Naman's P.O.V

I couldn't resist her. She is the epitome of an angel, a goddess. She is the most beautiful woman that has ever seen the face of the earth. I cannot be prouder to call her my wife. I love her. Yes, I do.

I cannot process the fact that we kissed. I knew I couldn't take it anymore. It feels as if this was what we needed, both of us. The tension between us was high.

My lips made their way to her neck as I started sucking it.

She tasted sweet, angelic and felt like home. Like she was the only person I wanted from this world, like she was the most beautiful creation of god. My life has never made more sense that right now.

I am utterly in love with the woman in front of me, and I am ready to drown to all the depths of her love. My heart and my soul, all of me, belongs to her.

While thinking all of it, I came across the sweetest sound of her whimper.

I stopped and looked at her and said, "I think we should stop otherwise I will not be able to resist."

She nodded her head shyly and said, "Okay, we can take things slow."

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked her.

"What?"

"Sleep next to me? Please." I asked her, hoping she'd agree. I cannot wait anymore, as I said.

I want to wake up next to her, have her in my arms, watch her sleep and just keep repeating all of it.

I was nervous to hear her reply. She answered, "Okay bunny, let's go or I'll drowse here only." making me smile cheekily and genuinely.

And surprisingly, I liked the nickname coming out of her mouth, today. Maybe I've grown on it.

"Come on, baby, let's go." I said and picked her over my shoulders.

"Namannnnnn, I'll fall. Put me down!!" She whined.

"I'll never ever let you fall."

I tucked her in bed & layed down next to her. We turned ourselves towards each other and just gazed into one another's eyes. Her eyes are beautiful, just like her.

"Are you sleepy?" I asked her as I saw her drowsy.

"Yeah...kinda..." She said in a low voice. She was clearly sleepy.

"Come here, love." I said and pulled her towards me so that her head was resting on my chest & my arm was around her neck and the other around her waist.

I played with her hair and saw her fall asleep looking as gorgeous as ever. I started caressing her head and was about to fall asleep to until I remembered something.

I quickly picked up my phone & uploaded a photo of us, which we clicked sometime before in order to make this 'act' look real, on my story and then, I finally fell asleep.

Kriti's P.O.V

Where is he? I was looking for my husband, he literally disappeared after the morning. I checked all the rooms until the doorbell rang & I rushed to see who it was.

And it was him, "Where were-" I started but he beat me to it.

"Pack your bags. We're going to Paris."