33. tease

"My heart talks about nothing but you."

Kriti's P.O.V

His fingers are so fucking good. God damn.

After he got me off, his phone went off and it was a reminder for a live session that he had to do on Instagram. A groan left his mouth, he was clearly annoyed and so was I.

"Sorry, baby. We can continue this after the live. Yeah?" He asked, I had some other plans in mind but I still nodded my head innocently.

He kissed my hair and went ahead to sit on the chair and kept his phone on the table and started the live video.

"Hey everybody, what's up?" He waited for a while and then said, "It's been really long since we last chatted so...here I am. Drop in whatever questions y'all have and I'll try and answer them!"

I was leaning on the wall beside me as I watched him. The way he ran his fingers through his hair every now and then, the way he was fidgeting his fingers which were inside me just a few minutes ago, the way he was constantly adjusting on his seat to get a comfortable position for his rock hard dick, all of it was making me horny, really horny.

A smirk formed on my lips as a mischievous idea popped in my head. I went towards my husband, sat on my knees and positioned myself between his thighs. His eyes widen as I caught him by surprise but he didn't say anything.

I made sure I wasn't visible on the camera, only Naman's upper half was on display as the phone was kept on the table. I removed his bottoms and his black Calvin Klein's boxer briefs and freed his cock. He sighed in relief.

I stroked his length once and he closed his eyes in satisfaction. I could see that he was trying really hard to behave normally. He was struggling, in fact.

"Somebody is asking, what other sports do you like to play other than cricket? Football, absolutely love watching and playing football. I'm always very eager for all the charity games of football because that when I-uh-that's when I properly get to play it." The stammer, obviously because I licked his tip. He looked right into my eyes for a brief moment, and his eyes oh god.

It felt as if he begging me to go ahead but I was in a mood of teasing this guy, so I licked his tip more sensually than before.

"Ahh, ehm someone is asking, where am I right now? Uhhh...we're actually in France on a holiday and it's been, ah, amazing." He struggled to answer.

His free hand made its way to my head as he guided my head to take him in my mouth, which I did.

I batted my eyelashes to look at him and it was clear that he was holding a moan. So fucking sexy.

"How is Kriti?, somebody asks, Kriti is" cough "good." I took him deeper. "Really goood." He spoke softly but soon realised that he's live and coughed and regained his composure.

I am so enjoying this.

My mouth started to go up and down on his dick and his struggle to maintain his composure increased with each passing minute.

When he realised that he couldn't keep it in anymore, he said, "Umm...there are some network issues that I'm facing right now guys. I will have to cut this live session short but I'll catch up with y'all soon." And he ended the live and tossed his phone somewhere and looked right at me.

"On the bed. Now." He ordered and suddenly all the confidence that I had, drained itself from me. It vanished but I was way too excited to see what he's gonna do now!

I was where he asked me to be and then he came and stood near the bed, naked and in all his glory. He looked so fucking tempting and sexy. He looked like a Greek god. Fuck, if he keeps staring me like that then I'll cum right now.