58. after hours

"He's a keeper, he's a believer, he's on the ground- on his knees in a theatre."

Kriti's P.O.V.

Once the dinner winded up, we were the first ones to leave. Both of us could not resist each other any longer, the built up tension was at an all time high.

Naman and I glanced at each other as we waited for the elevator, in the hotel corridor, and we entered once it did.

One more glance at him and suddenly, it felt way too hot in that space. I could feel the burn of his stare, his eyes did not look away even for a second.

He looked like a predator ready to hunt his prey. The fire in his eyes did things to my already wet pussy.

None of us uttered a word while we were in the lift, only the sound of our breaths filled the air.

The silence before a storm.

A storm that I was totally ready for, in-fact, I was waiting for it to arrive.

We reached the hotel room and Naman unlocked the door. We entered.

He stopped after a few steps, put his hands in his pocket and looked right into my soul.

"So, here's the thing. I am going to fuck you on every surface of this room and I am not going to stop, not even when you're exhausted and panting. Are you ready for that, baby?" He asked in a husky, low tone.

I gulped. "Yes."

In two strides, he was right in front of me as he gripped my hair and pulled them causing me to lift my head.

"Tell me what you want?" His lips were inches away from mine.

"You."

"Does this turn you on, my love?" He runs a finger along my jawline.

"Yes."

"Such a dirty little slut, for me." His grip on my hair tightened.

"Where do you want to begin from? I'll give you options. Do you want me to take you against the door? On the bed? Or do you want me to fuck that pussy as you lay on the table?" Fuck.

"The table." I respond.

"Good choice."

Then, he finally puts my lips on his and indulges them into a hard kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance and he, very smoothly, lifts me up and walks towards the table.

His sets me down on the table, still kissing me and his hands make their way to my thighs as he parts them.

He removes my pants and with one swift motion, his fingers enter me.

"Fuck, you are so wet for me, baby." He groans.

His mouth finds mine again as he continues finger fucking my pussy. So hard and fast that I moan in his mouth, which is a turn on for him.

"I don't think I can wait, anymore, I am going to fuck you, now, love." He announces to which I moan.

His hands go on either sides of my cheeks and he makes me look at him.

"Do you want this, baby?" His voice goes soft and this melts my heart.

"Badly!" I answer.

And with that, he unzips himself. Once again, I am left too stunned to speak by his dick. It gets me every damn time.

He tears the condom foil with his teeth and puts it on and then, he teases my entrance with the tip of his rock hard cock. He lifts one of my legs and put it over his shoulder as he enters me and I let out a loud moan.

"Ahh, yes, baby." I moan loudly.

"Fucccck." Naman throws his head backwards while I wrap myself around me.

I adjust to his size and he starts going in and out of me, slowly increasing his pace.

"You are so tight, baby. So fucking tight." Naman moans.

His thrusts acquire a fast pace as he adjusts himself inside my pussy. My boobs bounce as he rams into me and he chokes me causing me to moan.

"Your tits look so hot, bouncing as I fuck you. Let me taste them. Come here." And with that, he stuffs his face in my boobs and sucks on them.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, yes. Fuck, please don't stop. God, yes!" I moan out loud.

"That's not my name, baby. Moan my name."

"Naman, please, keep going." He groans and increases his speed and again, sucks on my boobs.

"You are so sexy, Kriti. Tell me you're mine."

"I'm yours, fuck, I'm yours, baby." He is going so fast, and the sound of our bodies colliding sounds so hot, it's getting hard to stay in my senses.

Naman's mouth finds my neck and he, practically, starts eating it. He knows what he is doing. He knows neck is my weak spot and boy, he takes full advantage of that.

I am a moaning mess by now.

"I own this neck." Thrust. "These lips." Thrust. "This pussy." Thrust. "This gorgeous ass." Thrust.

"One of these days, I am going to take that ass and you know what you'll do?" I moan in response.

"You will take daddy's cock in that tight ass like a dirty little slut and then, you're gonna ask for more." He is right.

"Are you going to do that, slut?" I grab on his shoulders for support as he pounds into me.

"Yes." I moan my answer.

"Yes, what?" He tightens his grip around my neck.

"Yes, daddy." My moan has a great effect on him as I feel his dick swell inside of me.

"Fuck, you make me so needy, for you, baby. I'd be on my knees, worshipping and kissing your feet if you want me to. That's the power that you have over me." He tells him while going faster.

Our moans and murmurs fill the air and suddenly, he turns me over causing me to bend myself on the table.

"I'll take you this way now." He resumes his thrusts and I arch my back in ecstasy, my eyes are at the back of my head and my hair are all messed up.

"Baby, you're stunning. So fucking mine." Naman then, gets me back to our initial position only this time he lifts me up and continues ramming me with his long, thick dick.

Our flesh flaps into each other and we hold eye contact while he fucks me. He spanks me, making me moan.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum." I moan.

"Imagine I fill you up so much that after a while it rips down my balls and down your ass while we're fucking." Oh my god.

My pussy clenches around his as soon as I register his words. Fuck, he says the sexiest things.

He crashes his lips on mine as he sucks on them, hard.

"Ride me, baby." He says as he lays on the bed with me on top of him.

I do as he says and take him all in, fuck he's too big. My pussy is all stretched out.

"Look at that, my beautiful girl, taking all my cock. You own me, baby. All of me." He says.

A while later, he flips us over, so, now he's on top of me and continues thrusting inside of me.

I grip the sheets because my husband increases his speed.

"Yes, yes, yes, Naman. Fuck!"

"Scream my name, baby, it was made to come out of your mouth this way."

A series of moans leave my mouth as starts rubbing my clit while pounding in me.

"I am gonna cum." I announce.

"Do it. Cum all over my dick." Naman orders and as if on cue, I reach my zenith and an orgasm comes crushing to me. My cum covers his dick and after a few more thrusts, I feel his dick twitch and in the next moment, my husbands releases his load inside me.

"I missed you so much."