48. before dawn

"Fait avec amour."

Kriti's P.O.V.

"I don't know what to. I just know one thing and that I cannot let the World Cup go." Naman talked on the phone with the BCCI president.

"I understand what you feel, Naman. Tell me what I can do." Mr. Ganguly said from the other side.

"I don't know, sir, is there anything that can be done?" Naman said through the haze.

"I will get back to you, let me figure something out. Till the time, remember-Naman, that the country needs its captain and if there is anything that can get you to play the World Cup, I will make it happen. I know your passion for the game and I know you can bring the cup home and make everyone proud. Don't worry, I'm here for you." Mr. Ganguly assured him and it really made me smile.

I know Naman felt relaxed too because reassurance is what he needed in this moment.

"Thank you, sir. It really means a lot coming from you." Naman spoke truthfully.

"Of course, skipper. I'll get back to you." He said and hung up.

Naman put his phone down and looked at me, "What do you think?" he asked.

I got up and sat next to him. "I think it's all going to work out, baby."

"Come on, it's time for you to exercise." I announced to which he nodded.

"Naman, I have an online meeting in like a minute. Is there anything that you need?" I asked him as I switched on my mac.

"No, love. I am okay. Can I sit next to you, though? I won't make a sound I swear." He gave me the puppy eyes.

Now, how can I say no to this adorable human being?

"Okay." I allowed him which made him smile to which I chuckled.

I entered the online meeting room and switched on my camera.

"Hi guys, so I guess everybody is here now, let's get started." My senior started.

The meeting began and it was mainly about the strategies for brand promotion and the upcoming ad campaigns.

"I'll play a few drafts that we have for the upcoming ad campaigns and we could discuss which one is reaching out to a larger audience and we could pitch some additions to it or just finalise whichever we all agree to." The senior told everyone and all of us nodded to it.

They started playing several videos and we sat there and took notes. I was writing about the ad playing on the screen when I felt a hand move up my thigh.

You've got to be kidding me.

My eyes shot up to where my husband was and his eyes had that mischievous glint in them while a smirk played on his lips.

I glared at him to which he just shrugged his shoulders.

He slowly moved his fingers up my thigh and stopped there.

Then, this man rubbed the pad of his thumb over my panties. His movement was slow and sensual and that turned me on.

In a swift motion, he shifted my panties to a side and started rubbing my clit in a circular motion.

Fuck.

I was trying my best to stay quiet and not let any other expressions take over.

He bent forward and placed a kiss on my pussy and then, he licked it- very slowly.

That was it, I switched off my camera and mic to let out a moan.

"Fuck, Naman, what are you doing?" I said out of breath.

"I was hungry and I didn't wanna interrupt you while you were in the meeting." He said casually and continued sucking my pussy.

His tongue reached places I didn't even know existed. Fuck, I missed this.

"You're so good at this." I moaned.

Naman didn't stop to reply instead he just went deeper. It felt as if I'm in another world. I just-

"Kriti, uh, can you hear me?" Fuck.

I cleared my throat and switched on my mic to reply, "Yes, ma'am, I'm just having some network issues." I lied.

And my husband looked into my eyes and just winked and went back to continue what he was doing.

"Oh, it's okay." She said and continued speaking whatever she was talking about.

I was at a point where I didn't care about anything but the man fucking my pussy with his tongue.

I was moaning and moaning and moaning and he didn't stop. His fingers gripped my thighs and his tongue explored my insides.

He sensed I was near my climax and said, "Do you wanna cum, baby?"

"Fuck yes." Came out my moan.

"How do you ask for permission to cum, love?"

"Can I please cum, daddy?" I said in a seductive tone.

"Yes. In my mouth, do it." He growled.

I came and I came hard. In his mouth. And this man licked my pussy clean with his tongue.

"You are my favourite meal." He said as he sat up and came forward to kiss me.

He put his lips on mine and gave me the most satisfying kiss.

"Get back to your meeting, baby."

Naman's P.O.V.

"Naman, Naman, Naman!" I heard my wife call out my name.

"Yes, love?" I replied from the couch.

"I have an idea." She said as soon as she e entered the living room.

I switched off the television and then turned all my attention towards her. "Tell me" I said.

"What if you skip the practise sessions and directly play the World Cup matches?" She suggested.

"It is a great suggestion, baby, but what about my practise?"

"You just came back after the test series, I think you can do it without practice. It's just been two months." She maintained.

"Do you really think I can do it?" I asked her.

"Naman, I know you can do it." My wife replied.

And, I guess that's what I needed- for someone to believe in me, for someone to have faith in me. And she has always been here and she has made sure that I do not feel alone.

This woman, right here, is the light of my life and the woman of my dreams. She makes me the happiest man on the planet just by being next to me.

I love her so much.