11. a for awkward

Eyes talk.

Naman's P.O.V

After mom left, Kriti immediately came in front of me with her hands on her waist and she was looking hot...I mean angry.

"What?" was all I could say at that time.

As a response her glared sharpened, if that's a thing.

"Explain yourself." She said in a
calm-but-not-polite voice. She looked so cute while she was angry. It was getting hard for me to resist.

"I was just messing around with you Kriti...chill." I said & tried to look cool so that her temper reduces.

"Chill, huh?" She said in a dominating voice while I gulped in nervousness.

She started walking towards me, I started walking back until my back touched the wall. But wait, why am I walking back?

Realizing this, I turned ourselves around so that she was now pinned to the wall & I was the one who was hovering over her.

"W-what are you d-doing?" She stammered. Wow, the woman who was dominating me earlier is now scared.

"Exactly what you think I am." I answered as I moved my face closer to hers.

"Naman, b-back off." she said, nervously.

"Not before you apologize." I said.

"What? Why should I apologize?" she asked trying to look angry, but failing miserably.

"Because I am saying so." I told her.

"No, I won't." She, straight away, declined.

"Okay. Let's do it my way then." I said & dug my face into her neck & started kissing her neck. What? It's not my fault...she looked hot. I couldn't control.

"Naman" she tried to say normally but it came out as a moan.

This turned me one. I started putting feathery kisses on her neck, this time it was more passionate.

"S-Stop." Kriti said & her voice brought me back to the reality. What am I doing?

I immediately stepped back.

"Umm...sorry...it won't happen again." I apologized, I was super embarrassed. Not knowing what else to say, I went to my room.

Kriti's P.O.V

"Okay, let's do it my way then." He said and started coming closer & before I could realize, his head was on my neck & he was kissing it.

I, literally, froze for a moment. What's happening to me? All these butterflies & this weird feeling in my stomach, what is it? I used to cringe at the words when people used to describe their first make out session but now, I am feeling it & it's just like what they said, maybe better.

"Naman" I tried to say normally but it sounded more like a moan. I was feeling super hot & the heat was increasing.

I don't know what happened to him after this but he started kissing my neck more roughly, not that I wasn't liking it. But we need to stop. We practically hated each other few days before & I was supposed to be angry at him.

"S-Stop." I spoke, even though I didn't wanted to. His body stiffened for a second & the next moment, he backed off.

"Umm...sorry...it won't happen again." He said, clearly he was embarrassed, so he went to his room.

I was standing there, processing what just happened. I was angry at him. I confronted him. He came closer. Started kissing my neck. I stopped him. He backed off, went to his room.

A lot to take in, but deep down, I felt bad for stopping him. How would he be feeling? I'm so fucking stupid.

But, what would've happened if I didn't stop him? We would've actually kissed. Oh. My. God.

Okay, Kriti...everything is alright. Let's just do some designing for the time being.

Thinking so, I decided to take my stuff & go to the balcony. The weather's pretty great & it's almost evening, the skyline will be looking a m a z i n g.

I took my Mac and went to sit in the mattress in the balcony and started making some draft designs for the new dresses launch.

I've always wanted to open my own clothing label but I don't know if I'm ready for it or not. There are a lot of things to look at before starting anything, one of them being financially strong. I have a great post here but the joy of owning a freaking clothing line is just out of this world. I wish to experience it one-day.

Naman's P.O.V

After getting inside my room, I went ahead and took a long hot shower. After that, I picked my phone & opened twitter, there were a lot of tags and mentions. I decided to look at them today, just because I was feeling like it.

Most of the tags were from the fanpages, for a change, I decided to look at them today.

The first picture that popped up was actually a screenshot of the trending page of twitter. '#KriAn' was trending on the first position worldwide. Okay, what's this KriAn?

I quickly googled it and I was surprised after reading the matter that google came up with.

It read-

#KriAn is a fan named combination name for the newly married, power couple; Kriti Gupta Mehra and Naman Mehra.

'Kri' from Kriti and 'An' from Naman makes KriAn.

Reportedly, Naman's fans came up with the couple name & it has been trending eversince on every social media platform.

Wow, I've gotta admit that my fans are so smart and intelligent. I had no idea that there was something like this going on.

I came back to twitter and started seeing the pictures that my fans have tagged me in.

Most of the pictures of Kriti & me. I was looking at the pictures, until my eyes stopped on this one picture. It was probably when we went to meet my friends.

In the picture, I was walking ahead of her and was holding her hand...this was pretty good. I decided to save it.

I checked a lot if other pictures & didn't realize that the whole time, I had a smile on my face.

My thoughts drifted when I received a message on WhatsApp, it was from the ICT group.

A wide smile filled my face & I started talking to them. These days, they are teasing me a lot. A hell lot.

But deep down somewhere, I enjoy it. I'm so whipped.

Hey peeps!
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. I know I'm late, again, but I promise to make it up to you guys in the upcoming chapters. I just wanna thank you guys for sticking by. It means the world to me.
I love you guys.
I love you N, always.❤
प्यार से,
K.

NOTE: This chapter is *not* edited. Feel free to point of any mistakes.