45. twin flame

"When you look at me like that, my darling, what did you expect?"

Kriti's P.O.V.

A few days later

"Good morning!" I cheer, enthusiastically.

"Morning, sunshine." Naman mumbled, groggily.

"How do you feel, love?" I ask him as he gets up and I adjust the pillows according to his comfort.

"Just fine, I hate not being able to do anything." He admits.

It's been five days since we came back home and Naman has been recovering gradually but I can tell that he's sick of all this, he is an athlete after all, being in bed for five days is a lot for a person who is really active throughout the day.

"You'll be okay in a few days, don't worry. And plus, you get to be in bed. All day!" I squealed.

Naman chuckled and shook his head, then, said, "The bed's no fun without you in it, next to me...or under me." He winked.

This man, Christ!

"Namannn! Come on, now, get up and we'll brush our teeth." I said.

I helped him stand with his injured leg in the air and his arm across my neck as he leaned on me for support.

My arm went around his torso as I helped him move and we managed to make our way to the bathroom.

He sat on the counter near the sink while I grabbed both of our toothbrushes and applied the toothpaste on them, he watched my actions this whole time.

I moved his toothbrush towards his mouth as he opened it and I put the toothbrush on his teeth and switched on the button. I moved the brush in circular motions along his teeth which the other hand of mine was on his chin.

What a sharp jawline, I must say!

"You need a shave, this is prickly." I told him as I rubbed the pad of my thumb on his stubble.

"Welp me fo it." His voice came out funny because of the toothpaste in his mouth which made me laugh, eventually I nodded my head.

We quickly finished brushing and then, I bent down to grab Naman's razor and shaving foam from the cabinet below.

"I've never done this before, how does this work?" I ask my husband once I'm back to my initial position.

"Right." He laughed, "You take the shaving foam and apply it over my bearded area and then you shave it off with the razor, easy!"

"Okay." I said as I took the shaving foam and started applying it around his mouth.

I moved a bit closer to him and was fully focused on my task until I felt his hot breaths on my lips. That's when I became aware of our position, our faces were inches apart and his eyes were fixed on me while I applied the foam.

I moved my eyes to his and immediately stopped what I was doing and got lost in them.
His left hand settled itself on my waist as he pulled me closer and leaned in.

My body felt so hot in that moment, with his breaths fanning over my face and our close proximity just heightening all these feelings.

"Naman, kiss me." I managed to whisper and that was the cue for him.

His lips captured mine and they started moving in sync. A few seconds later, our tongues entered each other's mouth and did what they do best.

"Fuck, baby, I am hard as a fucking rock right now." He confessed and this confession made me clench my thighs.