59. breakfast in bed

"Good girl."

Kriti's P.O.V.

Our flight was in half an hour and currently, we were in the private airport lounge with all the team members and their families.

I was sitting on a couch with Naman next to me and his arms wrapped around me and he was snuggling into me.

"I missed your smell." His nose was touching my cheek as he whispered to me.

"My smell? What do I smell like?" My curiosity took over.

"Like mine." He shrugged, as if it was the most obvious thing. I chuckled and lightly smacked his arm but the butterflies danced in my stomach.

"What's happening with the clothing line? Any updates?" He asked me.

"Nothing major, except for the fact that I'm officially jobless. For now, I'm working on the website, I'll show you once we get home!" I turned over to look at him enthusiastically.

"I'm excited! And please, don't call yourself 'jobless', you're far from that." He kissed my arm.

"Fi-" The announcement for our flight interrupted me.

"What we're you saying?" Naman asked after it quietened. This man is so adorable.

"Nothing, I was just gonna say fine!"

"I love you, baby, so much." I added.

"I love you, more than you know, my love." He replied.

An hour later,

"Welcome to Yuzi cam, guys! Here's our captain with his captain. Hi, guys!" Yuzi greeted us which made us laugh and we waved at the camera that he was holding.

"Bhabz, what's that one thing about Naman bhaiya that irritates you the most? Hardik asked me, he was beside Yuzi.

"Um...he's such a perfectionist. Like at home also, he has his wardrobe all maintained and organised which gives me bad trip. Mine is always messy and then, I look at this guy's wardrobe and I'm all jealous!" All of them laughed at this.

"I'll fix your wardrobe, baby, don't worry about it." My husband spoke which earned him all the 'awws'.

Such a charmer!

"And bhaiya, what's one thing about bhabhz that irritates you the most?"

"I love everything about her. Nothing irritates me when it's her." He kissed my cheek. So cheesy, but I was still blushing.

"Of course, it's pretty clear that bhaiya is whipped, through and through, guys." His comment made everybody laugh while my husband shrugged his shoulders and wrapped his arms around me.

"Yuzi, do you remember when Naman used to cringe at Nats and me and used to say that he can never imagine himself in this position ever." Hardik spoke.

"Really?" I looked at him and he just gave me an apologetic smile.

"I do remember that, bhai. Naman bhaiya was so anti-love, all the time!" Yuzi agreed.

"Please, you guys are exaggerating." My husband called out.

"They are not!" Rohit also joined in our conversation.

"Kriti, you know this one time, this fucker said and I quote- 'No woman is going to sweep me off of my feet, ever.' And look at him, now."

"I was stupid, so fucking stupid back then! It all falls into place when the right person walks in and I'm so glad that it's her. If I start telling you all the stuff I used to about falling in love like two years back, you'd think I was talking about a different person, baby." Naman confessed.