30. jump (18+)

"You filled colours in my sky."

Kriti's P.O.V

Our eyes were fixed onto each other's. After meeting Naman, I've realised that eyes truly are a window to the soul and currently I was looking into the most beautiful soul on the planet.

Now looking back to how we met and how fate brought us together and then how we got used to each other's presence and fell harder than ever for each other...makes me wonder what if I had never bumped into him that day? What if I never went to meet him after my mom forced me to? What if our paths never crossed?

It feels unimaginable to even think I would've been able to live without him.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Naman said.

"I was just thinking that what would've happened if I never bumped into you that day or what if we never met at that hotel? What if we never actually came across each other like ever? It just makes me so anxious." I honestly stated.

"Baby, your existence...is the reason of mine." He said without any hesitation.

My heart skipped a beat.

How does he always know exactly what to say at precisely the right moment? I felt butterflies in my stomach and it felt as if my heart just fluttered, because of him.

Every. Damn. Time.

"I'm sure we would've found our paths to each in one way or the other. Even if you were living in Alaska, I would've found you. I am sure of it. We are meant for each other, Kriti. You're my soulmate and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. You suit me, you're like the smell after the rain. You're like the shining sun on a cold winter morning. You're my light." I wiped the tears from the corner of my eyes.

I love this man so fucking much.

"Just as you are mine." I spoke softly.

Then, I leaned forward and placed my lips onto his. His hands immediately travelled to my lower back while mine entangled themselves into his soft hair. Damn, what shampoo does he use?

He pulled me even closer if that was even possible and slid his tongue in my mouth as he explored every corner of it. Our tongues were constantly fighting for dominance, both hungry for each other's taste.

The kiss was sensual and steamy, both of us knew we wanted more. The clouds thundered in the sky as strong winds blew. Breathless, we parted to grasp in some air.

"I love the taste of your lips." Naman said breathlessly.

Heat rushed towards my cheeks and coloured them in crimson, causing me to blush.

"Do you wanna go back to the hotel?" My husband asked me once we were good.

"Yeah, my feet hurt because of the heels." I confessed.

"Hand them to me, I'll hold them for you." He said.

Aww, so adorable!

"No, it's fine. We'll be there shortly. I can manage this that time." I replied.

"Manage? Baby, you don't have to 'manage' when your husband's next to you. Come on, I'll hold them." Saying this, he bent down and undid the strap of my heels from my ankle and eventually removed them. He, then, planted a kiss on my lower leg & then he got up.