35. the dinner

"I write because you exist."

Kriti's P.O.V.

The dinner was going just fine. Naman, however, was getting bored because he didn't know anybody there. So, wherever I went, he followed me there. It was really cute.

"Hi Kriti!" I turned around to find Rohan, he is a junior but he's way too clingy and sometimes annoying.

"Hi Rohan! This is my husband, Naman." I introduced the both of them before they shook hands.

"You've been so MIA from everything, all of us miss you!" He said.

"Aww, that's so sweet. I'll be back from Monday." I informed.

"Yay, good! So, Naman, I saw you play in the New Zealand series and you were so great!" He said, a little too excitedly.

"Thanks, man! Appreciate it." Naman said with his professional smile on. He rarely lets his guard down.

We talked for a few minutes more after that, we sat on one of the chairs and just talked to each other.

"Listen, babe, I'm gonna go to the restroom." I informed my husband.

"What? No! Baby, please, let me go with you. I'm getting bored." He whined.

"Only because you said please." I said and made him hold my clutch, which he did, without any complaints, as always. I love him.

We went inside the restroom and I was just fixing my hair while Naman was just looking at me until we heard some voices approaching us.

"Fuck, come on!" I pulled him into a cubicle after grabbing his hand since it was an only women's restroom.

He might get into trouble for that one.

We were just waiting for them to leave the restroom when we started listening to their conversation.

"Oh my god, Naman Mehra looked so sexy tonight."

"I know right, he is so fucking hot."

"I kinda, sorta want him to fuck the hell outta me, man!"

"Girl, same, oh my god!"

I heard the girls conversing from the cubicle in which we were in.

Suddenly, this possessive instinct of mine kicked in and I couldn't control myself from getting angry.

"I wonder how good in bed is he!"

That's it, I'm going out.

"Wait." I mouthed to my husband, who was trying to read my expressions.

I walked out of the cubicle and cleared my throat.

"Hi, ladies." I said with a fake smile.

All the laughter stopped and their smiles vanished from their faces.

Good.

"I would really appreciate if you guys stop talking about my husband as if I don't exist. Sorry to crush your tiny little dreams but he is mine. So, if you even dare to talk about him in the way again and you'll face the consequences." I sternly said, emphasising on the 'my husband' part, and let out a satisfied smile when I saw them gulp out of fear.

I decided to head back when I remembered one more thing to add.

"Oh and to answer your question, he is fucking amazing in bed." I spoke nodding my head.

Then, I turned around and walked back to the cubicle where Naman was.

"Fuck, baby. That-" Before he could complete his sentence, I pulled him in and kissed him roughly.