57. to Naman

"I pretend to look around but
I'm actually looking for you.

Kriti's P.O.V.

As soon as our eyes met, all the butterflies in my stomach were set free. And I was engulfed in a hug.

Relief. Warmth. Home.

That's what I felt. Being right here- in the arms of my husband, I was home again. And god, it feels amazing to be back.

"I missed you so fucking much." He said in between the hug.

"So did I, baby." I whispered, hardly able to contain my tears from flowing.

He looked into my eyes, the smile on his face and the glint in his orbs said all that needed to be said. Then, he put both his hands on either side of my cheeks and pressed his lips on mine.

I felt my heart skip a beat. Ah, we fit so well!

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The beeping sound of something reached our ears. We parted and I looked around, confused, until my eyes landed on my husband's watch.

It had an alert on its face and read 'sudden increase in heartbeat'. We, both, looked at the watch and then, at each other.

"This is what you do to me." He said.

"I tense you up?" I asked him.

"No, you excite me." He replied.

He took my hand and put its palm on his chest and then, spoke, "Feel it, baby. You make me fucking nervous."

I just gaze into his eyes, unsure of what to respond with.

"You are so beautiful. Fuck, give me those lips." He said and in a swift motion, captured my mouth with his.

Our lips moved in sync and our hands intertwined. The tongues did their job of exploring each other's mouth and then, eventually leaving us breathless.

We parted after which, Naman cupped my cheeks on either sides and said, "Have you been crying?"

"Just a little bit."

"Kyu, meri jaan?" (Why, my love?)

"I am just so proud of you, Naman. So, so proud! You did it, baby." I exclaimed.

"No, we did it, love. I wouldn't even have been a part of the series if it weren't for you."

"Nonsense, it's all you. You were determined and passionate to do it and so, you did it. You make us so proud, bunny." I told him as my heart swelled with pride.

"I missed hearing you call me that." He breathed.

"Did you? I thought somebody hated that nickname!" I teased him which earned me a hearty laughter from him.

"It grew on me, just like you." The sound of throats clicking interrupted our conversation as we turned our heads to the source of the noise.

"Sorry to interrupt, you guys, but we need to click pictures!" Sakshi bhabhi reminded us!

"Yes, oh my god. Baby, let's go!" I stated in excitement.

I held his hand and lead him to where Sakshi bhabhi was taking up while his other hand went to his pocket and he followed.

We were in the field, again, and the crowd was still going bonkers! Their hooting and cheers reached another level of high once all of us entered the ground.

All of us gathered together, with the cup in front of us, for the picture.

"Just a little reminder that you're going to get fucked, tonight. Hard. Be prepared, baby." Naman whispered in a low tone as he positioned himself next to me for the group picture and his hand came around my waist.