22. feelings

Naman's P.O.V

"Alright guys, now Naman's gonna read some of your tweets and reply to them! Naman, you ready?" The interviewer asked me.

"I am! Let's start!" I answered enthusiastically.

"@namanily writes where can I apply to be his girlfriend???? Just look at him, he's adorable." I read and chuckled at the end.

"Sorry, but that position isn't there anymore. Every empty space in my life has been filled by my wife. But thanks." Was my answer.

"@namanisaqt asks I wonder who is Naman's favourite cricketer! I mean he's the best out there."

"There's always someone better but thank you for saying that. Umm, my favourite cricketer has to be Mahi bhai and to play next to him and share the same dressing room as him is a dream turned into reality." I answered honestly.

"@krianaremyparents pls keep posting your photos together. I swear I'd die without them."

"Hahaha, y'all are so dramatic. I love it. We'd definitely keep you guys updated with the photos. Also, what exactly does your username mean? I am struggling to understand." I said.

"It's some new gen z slang, actually." The interviewer explained.

"Ohh, is it, now? Great, haha!"

" @marrymekriti says I would sell my soul for kriti. She is the most beautiful human being walking on the planet."

"She cannot marry you as she is already married...to me. She is definitely the most beautiful person. Also, please don't sell your soul." I said with a cheeky smile.

After reading a couple of more tweets, the interview ended and I left to pick Kriti up.

While the traffic signal was red, I quickly texted her that I'm on my way.

Me
Omw. You ready?

Kriti
Yeah. Just getting
your sushi parcelled. Oh,
btw you owe me bunny.

Me
😏😏

After about a hour or so, I reached the hotel and went inside.

I was looking around, searching for her until someone tapped on my shoulder.

I turned around to see who it was, and you guessed it. It was Kriti. "Hi!" She said with a broad smile.

"Heyyy, let's go before all those media people come back." I said and grabbed her hand and walked towards the car.

Once we were settled and on the road, she asked me, "How was your day?"

"Quite surprising. You know there was this girl on twitter who apparently wanted to apply for my girlfriend." I said and started laughing but when I looked at her, I stopped.

"What did you say then?" She was dead serious. An evil idea crept into my brain and I smirked.

"I said that only if she had asked a few months earlier..." I lied casually, laughing in my head.

Kriti's reaction was worth the lie.

"What? What did you say?" She practically yelled. I cannot control my laughter at this point. I'm literally struggling.

"I told you what I said, Kriti. Why are you yelling?" I played along.

"Don't talk to me and I am eating all the sushi that I got for you. Go and eat out with whatever person asked you to be your girlfriend. She'll be a better company." She said angrily.