32. kitchen

"You're my person."

Naman's P.O.V

"Yes, No definitely, I'll do it." I talked on my phone while my hands and eyes were fixed on my the sleeping figure of my wife. I was playing with her hair.

"Yes." I responded to something that other person said which I wasn't paying much attention to.

"Okay Naman, you need to join the live this evening. It won't be long, it's just a half an hour session. Good luck, captain." My manager, Dev, instructed me from the other side.

"Got it. See you, Dev." I assured him and ended the call.

My wife's head was on my chest while my arm was around her. She looked beautiful, even while sleeping.

My hand was constantly caressing her hair as she slept peacefully.

A few moments later, she stirred in her sleep and eventually woke up with a frown on her face.

"What's up?" I asked her curiously.

"I'm hungry." She pouted.

So. Damn. Cute.

"Do you want me to cook something for you?" I offered.

"Can you?" She asked.

"Remember I was the one who made the perfect chapatis a few weeks back? And now, you're doubting my cooking. What a shame, Mrs. Mehra!" I teased her.

"Prove me wrong then, Mr. Mehra." She played along.

"What will be my award?" I asked her.

"Anything you want, baby." She said seductively and what a sight it was! Such a turn on.

"Okay then, wait and watch, love." I said and headed towards the kitchen that we had in our master suite.

Two hours later

"Here you go, ma'am." I said after passing the pasta plate to Kriti.

Yes, I made some pasta for her. It was not that tough but not easy either. I had to put the exact amount of ingredients and cook them for a precise time but, judging by its looks, it seems delicious.

"Bon appetite." I added and Kriti went ahead to take her first bite.

She dipped her fork in the plate, and then put it in her mouth as soon as she did that, her eyes closed and there was complete silence between us for the next fifteen seconds.

This was such a stressful situation for me, I wanted to know how she felt about the food but she wasn't saying anything. It felt like a result day.

"Well...How is it?" I asked her curiously because I couldn't hold it in any longer.

She finally reopened her eyes, put her fork down and looked right at me and said, "Have you ever heard of foodgasm?"

"Huh? I mean...yeah. It's one of those feelings that you have when you eat something extremely delicious." I said.

"I think I might have one of those after eating this, baby. You can also be a chef." She exclaimed with joy.