37. bunny's birthday pt. 2

"My soul glows when I'm around you."

Naman's P.O.V.

"Thank you, sir. See you soon." I clicked on the 'leave' option and left the meeting.

Ahh, what a tiring day!

I checked my watch, it was 11:50 pm. I got up and went to our room only to find it empty.

"Baby, where are you?" I called out.

She walked out of the walk in closet room, wearing a robe for some reason. She never wears a robe to bed, strange!

"You okay?" I asked her as I pulled her in from her waist.

"Mmhmm." She hummed, looking right into my eyes.

Her eyes are so serene.

I pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was slow, and it felt oddly relaxing.

"You finished your meeting?" She asked after the kiss.

"Mmhmm." I hummed this time.

"Good, because I have a lot of things planned for you!" She stated in excitement.

"And they are...?" I asked her.

I saw her glance at the clock and then look back at me. She said, "Come with me." and grabbed my hand and took me somewhere.

I still remember the first time we held hands, it felt like I'd go anywhere with her if she holds my hand and takes me there. And the beautiful thing is, it still feels the same. Even if she takes me to a place full of my darkest fears, I would still go there with her happily. As cringe as it sounds, I'd follow her anywhere if she has her hand in mine. I really would, without any hesitation, without any second thoughts.

It's scary what this woman is doing to me but then, I like this scary. Infact I love how she's shaping me into a better person, every second of every day.

"Okay Naman, I am going to put on this blindfold on your eyes. Okay?" She asked me.

"Do whatever you want, baby. I am yours." I answered her.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" She asked and made me chuckle.

"You have but I wouldn't mind hearing it again!" I replied.

"I love you." She whispered in my ear after she put the blindfold on me.

"And I love you."

She took me inside the room and then asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes, love!" I said.

"Perfect, now take your blindfold off and open your eyes!" She squealed, excitedly.

I laughed and then did what she told me to.

I took a second to adjust to my eyes to the normal lighting but when I opened my eyes and saw what was in front of me, I was just left surprised.

There were a lot of black and silver balloons, few of the attached to the ceiling while the rest lying on the floor and the bed. There were the 'happy birthday' balloons in black stuck to the bed's headboard and then there were some gifts, wrapped neatly in a silver wrapping paper, laid around the bed.