copyright

C O P Y R I G H T

All rights reserved.
No form of this story may be copied or translated. If seen this work or something oddly similar to this book anywhere other than this profile @thekriti and on any other platform than wattpad, then please, let me know by mailing me on:
thekritiofficial@gmail.com .

W A R N I N G

I write and edit all of my books by myself, so there are possibilities of errors. Please feel free to let me know by commenting. However, I will edit the books once it's finished.

There's no correlation of this books with any of my other books in any way, whatsoever. This is a stand-alone and I do not plan on making any sequels to this one, as of now. You will know if anything changes.

S O C I A L S

E-mail: thekritiofficial@gmail.com
Instagram: @kaysslibrary
Link-tree: @kaysslibrary

I have playlists made as well of each of my books on spotify. You can find the links to all the playlists through link-tree or directly from the highlights on my instagram.

I do not have any other accounts on any other social media platform, please let me know if you find someone pretending to be me.

W A R N I N G  Pt. 2

This book contains heavy and detailed smut which might make you uncomfortable, please make sure to read all the trigger warnings which I've listed in the next part.

The characters of this book are not morally perfect and tend to do bad things. Please don't expect the book to be all sugar & sunshine. The characters will do things which may not be according to your liking but there's nothing that can be done about it. Please bear with it.

For any queries or suggestions or anything at all, feel free to private message or dm me. I'm always here if you need somebody to talk to.🤍

At last, I would like to say that your support matters the most to me and I would always be grateful for it. I would love it if you guys provide me with your honest opinions about the book. Thank you for all the love you've showered me with so far. I love you.