31. amor

Kriti's P.O.V

I opened my eyes when I felt kisses all over my face and I came across the most handsome man ever created.

My husband's lips were going all over my face, my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, my jawline and my lips. He, then, made his way down to my neck and he started sucking it.

My hand automatically went to his hair and the other tightened it's hold on the sheets. I released a soft moan as he continued kissing my neck.

His other hand made it's way to my breasts as he needed them.

Fuck.

His lips found their way back to my lips while his hands massaged my breasts in the sexist way.

"Fuck, Naman." I moaned.

"You like that, baby?" He whispered hotly to which I moaned in response.

"Tell me how you feel, Kriti." He commanded.

"I feel...ahhh fuck, baby." His mouth was now on my clit. He looked so fucking hot with his head between my thighs and his eyes piercing mine, directly conversing with my soul.

I closed my eyes and arched my back as he started teasing me with his tongue.

"Baby, this feel so good." I spoke softly as his tongue reached new heights.

Fuck if he kept going, I would reach my climax in less than a minute. He is so good at this.

My husband was unstoppable and so were my moans.

"Naman, I need you...now." I spoke.

"Beg for it." I could come right at this moment by looking at the way he said it.

"Please-ahh fuck. Please don't tease me, baby. I want to feel you deep inside me. Please." I begged.

"Gladly, love." He said and stroked his length and lubricated it with a condom in a swift motion and slammed his cock inside of me.

"Oh my god, fuck." I moaned loud as ever.

He started pounding deep and hard and I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"So tight, just how I like." He said in between of his thrusts which followed a moan.

He was going in and out of me when one of us' phone went off. Naman slowed his pace for a bit to check who's phone it was and it was mine.

We waited for the person on the other line to cut the call and once they did, my husband went back to where we resumed. But then the phone went off again and Naman groaned in irritation.

"Just switch it off, Naman." I said to him.

"No." There was an evil smirk on his face. What is he upto?

"Pick it up, baby." He commanded.

"Huh?" I am confused.

"Pick up the phone and talk, love." He elaborated and I did as he said, hesitantly.

"Hello?" I spoke and as soon as I did, Naman started pounding inside me again. My eyes widen in surprise and one of my hands went over and covered my mouth to suppress my moans.

Fucking hell.

"Hi ma'am, it's Kunal. Sorry to disturb you but I just wanted to ask you if we are still working on the winter collection." My work assistant said from the other side.

"Ah Hi...Hi Kunal, umm..." Naman is not helping at all. This man intentionally increased his pace, he is enjoying this so much.

"Umm Y-Yes, we are work ahh on the collection." I struggled to speak.

"Oh, okay ma'am. Enjoy your holidays. See you." He said and I quickly cut the call without replying because I was holding back a moan.

"You are such a tease." I said to my husband.

"Only for you, baby." He said as he continued with his thrusts. His thumb travelled to my clit and he started rubbing it in circles and that was it for me.

I could feel an intense orgasm building up in me as he continued. It was feeling like no other, I've never experienced it before.

The muscles in my body contracted and I reached the peak of pleasure as I orgasmed while my husband continued thrusting.

"Fuck baby, your cum feels so fucking good around my dick." He moaned and I rolled my head back in ecstasy.

"God, Kriti. I'm gonna c-cum." He climaxed with a string of loud moans and my name on his mouth.

Both of us were panting heavily as we lied down on the bed.

"I could get used to waking up like this." I said after I caught my breath.

"You should, love." My husband replied as he came closer and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

I snuggled into his arms and felt content and warm. He smelled really good, I wrapped my arms around his torso while his were around my waist as we laid together with closed eyes, silence surrounding us.

I did not realise when but I fell asleep, again. My sleeps have become more peaceful because of him.

Naman's P.O.V.

I adore her so much. She is the best thing ever happened to me.

"Naman, wake up." My wife spoke softly as she caressed my hair and that's my new favourite thing that she does to me...amongst other things.

I hummed in response and rolled us over to which she let out a squeal and we laughed whole heartedly.

"Are you ticklish?" I asked her.

"No." Was her immediate reply.

"Really?" I teased as I moved my hands close to her body and began tickling her and she started laughing.

"Such a liar, baby." I said as I continued.

"I...I thought if...I'd say no you...y-you'd believe...me." She managed to say in between her laughter.

"But I'm smarter than that, love." I said and tickled her even more and both of us ended up laughing like idiots.

When I looked at her, my laughter faded out as I noticed her perfect feature and realised how beautiful she is. I will do everything to make that smile stay on her gorgeous face forever.

When she realised that I was staring, she also stopped smiling and looked right into my eyes.

Both of us leaned and locked our lips into a passionate kiss. It was slow, sensual and full of love.

Our love.