Part 38: Zig & Viktor Renewed

Viktor promised to keep the basement between them. So, of course, Zig's mind wandered to bondage scenarios everywhere else.

Before they tied Viktor to the couch, Zig wanted to strip him naked.

First, they blindfolded him. They had to reach up on their tip-toes to get the blindfold around his head. With the blindfold secure, they gently pulled his shock of black hair out of the back of the blindfold. Zig ran their hands over the sides of his shaved head, down his neck and under the collar of his shirt. With a soft sigh, he shivered. Zig smiled.

With their hands on Viktor's sides, Zig steered him to the couch until the backs of his legs hit the edge. Zig started at the top of his shirt, coaxing the buttons out of their holes and moving down his body. With his shirt open, Zig skated their fingernails from the waist of his jeans, over his belly—making him tense—up to his chest, across his strong shoulders and slid the shirt off him. Casting the shirt aside, Zig ran their hands slowly over his strong body, feeling over the rises and falls in his muscles, over the deep and shallow scars over his torso. Reaching up on their toes again, Zig leaned in to whisper in his ear, "you're all mine."

They pulled at his belt roughly to unbuckle it and pulled it out from around him with a loud snap. Throwing it aside, Zig unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, then tore them down. As Zig stood back up, they raked their fingernails up his legs. Viktor shuddered.

"You like that?"

Viktor smirked, half of his mouth curving. "Yes, Commander."

Zig laid a hand over his still-covered sex. His chest rose with a soft breath. Zig's grip tightened a bit, taking a firm hold of his relaxed cock and balls. "Step out of your pants," Zig ordered, still holding him.

Viktor stepped out and kicked the jeans aside.

"Good." Slipping their hands under the waistband, Zig pulled his underwear down, leaving him naked. "Step out."

Viktor did.

Zig took a moment to look over his naked body, his mountainous shoulders and chest, across his stomach to his waist, down his legs. His body was thick and strong—perfect for punishment.

Reaching up, Zig laid their hands on Viktor's shoulders and squeezed. There was something so thrilling about feeling his impressive body yield. "Now, get on your knees."

Viktor sank down.

Zig took their time tying Viktor to the couch. They bound him by both wrists and brought the ropes over the arms of the couch, around the sides and under it. Then they looped the ropes around the legs of the couch, and around Viktor's knees. Between bonds, Zig caressed and hurt him; feeling across his chest and pinching his nipples, making him tense, gently outlining his waist, teasing his cock, and then slapping it, making him jolt and sigh.

Kneeling down in front of him, Zig ran both hands up his spread legs. "Now you're helpless, aren't you?"

"Yes, Commander." He was already breathing fast.

With one hand, Zig brushed their fingertips over Viktor's balls, while the other grabbed his dick. "Is this all I have to play with, toy boy? This is pathetic." Reaching back, Zig dipped their fingertips into a pot of massage oil open on the table. They returned to him with a slippery caress all over his sex. Viktor sighed. "I want to see all of you," Zig said quietly, leaning close to his ear again. Still massaging him with both hands, Zig kissed Viktor's ear and raked their teeth over his earlobe. "So I can punish you."

Zig didn't even need the whip or the cane or the half dozen other tools on the table behind them. Working his now slippery cock with one hand and raking their fingernails down his chest with the other got him hard. Between the soft and cruel caress, Zig took off their own clothes. Naked, Zig straddled his leg and got close, taking in his body with their hands and feeling every shift, jolt and tense through his muscles.