Part 31: Rhea & Revere Concluded

Laying in bed, Rhea ran their hands lightly across Revere's silk shirt. Through the thin, soft fabric, Rhea felt every plane and pivot across Revere's slender body. Kissing their neck, Rhea took in a seductive scent, sharp with cedar and rose. Climbing up Revere's neck to their lips, Rhea tasted vanilla and orange. Revere's hands swept gently across Rhea's back as they kissed, across Rhea's hips and around their sides. Part of Rhea expected that tingling caress to devolve into squeezing and groping, fumbling for buttons and zippers and bra straps, like it always did. But the soft, patient embrace remained, unraveling Rhea's body, untangling their anxieties.

Kissing Revere, tasting them, touching them—they were a pleasure to every sense. With every kiss and caress, Rhea wanted them more.

"What do you like?" Revere asked quietly, looking into Rhea's eyes. Somehow Revere's dark eyeshadow remained besmirched.

"I, um..." A fantasy living in Rhea's mind surfaced again, more vivid than ever. It had been there for years, aching to be fulfilled by someone else, aching to be more than just a fantasy. "I dunno."

Revere's lip turned just slightly. "You were thinking about something just now. What was it?"

Heat gathered in Rhea's cheeks. "Um. It's kinda... specific." A strangled laugh tried to get free. "It's the only way I can really get there, to be honest."

Revere leaned in, kissing Rhea's neck. "Tell me more."

Rhea bit their lip, nervousness competing with pleasure. "I don't know..."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Gently holding Rhea's face, Revere gave them a light kiss. "But I'd love to give you want you want."

Rhea had never had what they wanted before. Revere was already, physically, what Rhea wanted. What if they could be more?

"I, um..." Rhea closed their eyes. "I'd like to be tied up. Blindfolded. Teased." The heat in Rhea's cheeks burned hotter. "And fucked."

"Really?" Revere wasn't surprised, but interested. "That is—hot. I can do that for you. You want me to?"

"I—yeah." The thought made the fluttering warmth in Rhea's stomach drop lower. But hesitation still held them. "But, you know, just—you gotta stop if..."

"Of course, of course." Holding Rhea's face, Revere gently stroked their cheek. "If you want me to stop, just say the word. You're completely safe." 

Rhea finally opened their eyes.

Revere's vanilla-orange lips curved into a smile. "Do you have anything here to use? Like, scarves or—"

"I have ropes and handcuffs."

Revere leaned back an inch. "Oh." They chuckled. "You've done this before."

Rhea couldn't help but laugh. "Um. No, actually. Just, um—wishful thinking, I guess?"

Revere's smile sneaked over their surprise. "You tie yourself up when you masturbate, don't you?"

Fire ignited over Rhea's cheeks. "No!"

Revere chuckled again, but their smile was warm. "Is it just me, then?"

Rhea stared at them. "Oh my god. You do it too?"

Revere nodded. "More fun that way. I like doing the tying too, though. Do you have the ropes here? In your room?"

Rhea wasn't sure what would've been worse, not having anything to work with and looking for scarves or shirts or whatever, or doing what they did—pulling the ropes and handcuffs out from under the mattress.