Part 5: Cait & Mara Continued

Cait's heartbeat thundered in her warm chest as she mounted the stairs. She glanced back twice, just to make sure the black-haired beauty still followed her. Mara's purple lips climbed into a smile, her white teeth shining shyly.

In the bedroom, Cait hesitated. "So, um..." She almost reverted to Give the Guest a Tour mode. This is the bedroom... she silently finished. Where I would love to strip you naked.

Mara moved closer, her smoldering brown eyes effortlessly closing the distance between them again. She linked her arms around Cait's waist, pushing their hips together. "Have you ever tied up a woman before?"

Cait giggled nervously. "No," she confessed. "I've actually never tied up anybody." Only been tied up. The thought of David drifted in and out. He seemed suddenly far away, a stale man conjured in a long-ago dream.

"Mmm." With her hands sliding up Cait's back, Mara kissed her neck again. "A fresh new mistress."

Cait giggled again, the tingle across her skin mixing with anticipation and anxiety. Role playing. She felt a little silly, maybe a bit too self-indulgent, to let herself play. But then again... Mistress. The mysterious, soft, hissing word lured her.

Mara drifted from her, her seductive gaze remaining fixed, as she climbed onto the royal purple bedspread. Reaching the pillows, she slid across the satin and sprawled on the bed, her arms nearly reaching the bedposts. "What are you going to do with me, Mistress?" Mara winked.

Her wink made Cait jolt. With the beautiful woman spread on her bed, Cait's body realized before her mind how desperately she wanted her.

She didn't slide seductively into the bed, or attempt at coy shyness. She nearly dove into bed, the satin blankets rippling around her, as she climbed on top of Mara. Kissing her luscious lips, Cait's hands slipped across her belly and around her sides, every curve and rise so seductively soft. Their kiss broke only so Cait could pull Mara's shirt off, revealing a gorgeous black lace bra covering her slim chest. Identical, thorned rose vines intertwined in black and red ink over her shoulders and chest, just sloping under her collarbone. As Cait kissed her breast, the warmth of her body, the taste of her skin, her perfume, her velvety softness, everything about Mara possessed her. Cait felt her heartbeat everywhere, hammering in her chest, a current through her torso, and an aching heat through her sex.

Mara's hands slipped under Cait's dress, across her hips. Cait gave a soft gasp at the sudden touch.

Mara's brow arced questioningly. "Is that okay?"

Cait smiled, biting back another nervous laugh. "Mmhmm."

Mara pulled the dress over her head and they were hips against hips, skin against skin, black lace against red silk. Mara's fingertips played across Cait's dark red bra. Cait pulled in a breath when her fingers skated over her nipples.

"Mmm. Sexy," Mara purred, sighing against her chest.

Locking her legs around Mara and kissing her hungrily, Cait couldn't decide what she wanted more; to feel Mara's hands all over her body, or to tie her up and tease her. With one hand, Mara expertly unlatched her bra and made up Cait's mind.

"Naughty girl." Cait tapped her lightly on the cheek.

"Yes, I am." Mara pressed both hands against her breasts, making Cait inhale sharply again, and she squeezed. Mara rolled her thumb over Cait's nipples, sending jolts through her chest. Cait's legs squeezed Mara tighter and she gave a light, moaning sigh.

"All right, you naughty girl." Cait pushed her gently down on the pillows. "Do you need a lesson?" She tried not to laugh.

Mara's teeth raked over her purple lips, her eyebrows rising once, slyly. "Oh yes, Mistress."