Part 49: Celine & Gabrinna

Celine tried to watch the movie, but she had yet to actually follow a single scene. When Gabrinna was about to arrive, it was impossible to think about anything else.

She'd never been with anyone like Gabrinna before. And it wasn't just because she was beautiful and knew just what to say. She got it. Gabrinna didn't make her feel like a fascination or a fetish. She didn't make her feel strange for liking what she liked, didn't make her feel like any less of a woman. Being with her was simultaneously thrilling and safe.

Three knocks on the door made Celine sit upright. Biting her smile, she stood up and went to the door.

The figure on the other side made her jaw drop.

"Hey." Gabrinna leaned on the doorframe, training her smokey eyes on Celine. Lacy stockings with an intricate floral pattern covered her limber legs, and a short black dress clung to her frame. Her red lips curved into a smile.

"Oh my god." Celine looked her up and down slowly, unable to tear her eyes away. She wanted her immediately. "You look—wow."

Gabrinna's smile climbed. "I thought you'd like this."

"I—yeah." Celine giggled. Taking Gabrinna's hand, Celine pulled her into the apartment and into her embrace. She kissed her deeply, pulling a breath into her chest as desire moved through her body. Her hands skated over Gabrinna's backless dress, gliding over her smooth shoulders and down her back. Gabrinna moaned softly as she kissed her, pulling close and pressing her breasts against Celine.

Pulling away was an effort. Half of Celine wanted to pick Gabrinna up in her arms and carry her into her bedroom immediately. The other half of her didn't want the evening to be over so quickly.

"Do you want to sit down for a bit?" Celine asked.

"Sure." Gabrinna ran a thumb along the edge of her lipstick. Celine could taste it on her lips.

"Can I get you anything? A coke? Sprite?" Celine stepped into the kitchen, still feeling woozy from Gabrinna's kiss.

"Sprite, please."

Celine plucked two cans out of the refrigerator and returned to the living room, sitting close to Gabrinna on the couch. She was glad Gabrinna didn't drink. It made her want to be sober too. The first time, Celine had to admit, it was scary getting naked without alcohol. The fact that she couldn't remember the last time she slept with someone without being drunk, that was scarier.

Gabrinna draped her legs over Celine's lap as she opened the Sprite. "What are you watching?" She nodded towards the TV.

Celine glanced. "I'm not sure, actually." She ran her hands up Gabrinna's stockings, feeling the lacy flowers moving under her skin.

"You don't know what you were watching?" Gabrinna chuckled.

"No." Celine glanced at her. "I was distracted."

Gabrinna smiled. "By me?"

"Yup."

"And now?"

Celine's nails stepped and skipped over the patterns along Gabrinna's calves, to her knee, over her hips. "Totally not distracted at all."

Gabrinna laughed. "I was thinking about you today, too."

Celine met her eyes, seductive in dark eye-shadow. Whether that was true or not, it felt good to hear. "Really?"

"Mmhmm." She ran a hand down the length of her dress, over her breast, down her waist, to her hips. "Why do you think I wore this?"

Celine looked her up and down again. "That dress is spectacular."

"I know."

Taking in a fizzy mouthful of Sprite, Celine leaned forward and set the can on the table. "Okay, super distracted," she admitted. She wanted to extend the evening, but it was impossible to think of anything but Gabrinna's body.

"I think I can help with that." Setting her Sprite down as well, Gabrinna straddled Celine. Taking her face in both hands, she kissed her.

Celine drew a deep breath, taking in Gabrinna's warmth, her breath, her scent. She wrapped her arms around her, pulling her close and combing through her long, silky hair. Everything about her warm, soft body filled Celine with desire. Gabrinna moved against her as they kissed, warming her desire to the scorch of lust.

Leaning close, Celine kissed Gabrinna's breasts. Gabrinna pulled her fingers through Celine's short, styled hair, sighing deeply.

"No more distractions," Gabrinna murmured to her. "Let's go to the bedroom."

With one hand under Gabrinna's butt and the other holding her back, Celine stood up. Gabrinna laughed and Celine picked her up. She wrapped her legs around Celine's waist, turning the smoldering burn in her groin to a fire.

"I forgot how strong you are," Gabrinna whispered in her ear, kissing her neck.

From someone else, it might've made Celine self-conscious. She was strong. Very strong. In a way that most women weren't. But she could hear in Gabrinna's voice that she enjoyed her strength.

Kissing her neck and breasts, Celine carried Gabrinna to her bedroom. Gabrinna sighed in ecstasy, holding Celine's shoulders tightly. Celine kicked open the half-ajar door and laid Gabrinna down on the bed.

"You still have those handcuffs on your bedpost?" Gabrinna raised an eyebrow.

Celine grinned. "Oh yeah."

... 

Author's note: 

Hey all! This is now part 49 (!!) of Suber, which is pretty crazy. We're almost to 50, which feels like a bit of a milestone, and also a good place to conclude this short story collection.   So, we will be back for a sexy finish with Celine & Gabrinna, but that will be the end of Suber! (At least until Book 2? Who knows...) Hope you'll visit again for the thrilling conclusion!