Part 28: Justus & Kiya

Arms entwined around each other, lips and tongues joined, hearts beating fast, Justus and Kiya spun into the bedroom together.

Kiya pushed Justus against the wall, her long fingers skating across his chest and down his sides as she kissed him. He held her close, his hands slipping over the back of her silk blouse and down. The feeling of her body against his filled him with desire and longing. Half of him wanted to hold her against his chest forever. The other half of him wanted to touch her everywhere, please her, and hear her sigh his name.

With his hands around her waist, his fingers slid up under her blouse, feeling across her stomach and up to her chest. He felt her delicate frame beneath his hands at the same time he felt her shifting muscles. Feeling across her ribs and the bones in her chest, he took her in with his hands, invigorated with every hard ridge he felt. She wasn't soft, but textured, her body complex and proud and strong. He adored every inch of her.

"Do I get my gift now?" Kiya asked.

Leaning down and pulling her closer, Justus kissed her collarbone. Running his nose along her neck, pulling her scent into his lungs, he murmured, "anything you want."

She sighed. "Anything?"

"Anything. Everything." Looking into her eyes, a wry smirk inched across his lips. "I'm your servant. Tell me what you want."

She smiled. Pushing him gently back, she strode to the bed and sat down on the edge. Justus followed her into the room, a bit uncertain, but mesmerized by her.

She raised her chin and pushed her green glasses up on her face. Justus drew a breath deep into his chest when a hot surge his his groin. The command in her eyes made him want to surrender his body to her.

"Take off your clothes," she ordered. "Servant."

Justus bit his lip, grinning. "Ja, Mistress." Lifting his shirt over his head, he threw it aside and gazed at her. She watched, her eyes running up and down his chest. He could almost feel the touch of her eyes across his skin. Unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans, he watched her. She smirked at the rise in his silk boxers and watched him step out of his jeans. He stood for a moment, running a hand across his chest, over his quickly beating heart, relishing the feeling of her gaze on him. He flipped the elastic band of his boxers over his erection and slid the silk down his legs.

"You are an eager servant," Kiya observed. "But you're not getting anything yet." She spread her legs, running her hands up her thighs. "Get over here."

Sinking to his knees, he crawled across the floor to her. He gently took one of her feet first, reaching under the cuff of her trousers to the edge of her socks. She giggled softly as he slowly took off her sock, running his fingers over her calf, her ankle, around her heel, to her painted toes. He kissed her foot, placed it on his shoulder, and slowly unsocked her other foot. Running his hands up her calves, then to her thighs, he scooted closer to her. Her legs draped over his back as he took her around the waist. His fingertips edged under her trousers.

"Can I take these off? Mistress?"

Her hands skimmed over his head. "You may."

Justus unbuttoned her trousers and Kiya lifted her hips so he could take them off. With her bare, dark skin revealed, he ran his hands over her legs, to her underwear. He kissed the inside of her thighs. The soft moan she gave sent another warm surge between Justus's legs.

"And these? Mistress?" He looked up at her.

"Yes."

He took her underwear off and pressed the lace against his chest.

"Put them on." Kiya bit her lip, her gaze running over his body to his erection.

Justus grinned. "Really?"

Her eyebrows rose, but her smile remained. "Now, servant."

"Yes, mistress." Justus didn't hesitated. He pulled the lace underwear over his legs, feeling the light scratches of the lace and the thrilling constriction as he brought the elastic up, around his hips and over his cock. The band gave a protesting crack. Justus winced. "Sorry."

"Silly man." She gestured him closer, running her hands up his muscular legs and massaging his cock over the lace. He stood for several moments, loving her touch, feeling all the heat in his body rushing to her hands. Then he stopped her.

"Servant, are you telling me 'no'?" Kiya raised her brows.

"But, mistress." Trying not to strain the elastic, he carefully knelt between her legs again. "I am here to serve you."

Chuckling, Kiya slid her legs over Justus's shoulders again. He moved closer, kissing her thighs, up to her sex. He licked her, slowly at first, then eagerly. One hand slid under her hips, squeezing her, feeling her muscles shifting as he pleased her. When he sucked on her sex, her legs tightened around his shoulders. Pulling her blouse over her head and throwing it aside, she leaned back on one elbow. Her other hand moved across her chest, pressing and squeezing.

Justus moaned as he licked and sucked her, loving the feeling and taste of her body. Every lusty sound from her lips, every shift in her muscles, every squeeze around his shoulders, made his cock harder. He gripped himself, now barely contained in the lace. The touch of the fabric, tight around his organ, was thrilling. Every stroke he made across his sensitive flesh brought trembling sparks to the heat building in his groin.

With a foot on his shoulder, she pushed him gently back.

"Is that not good?" He caressed her ankle and up her calf. "Do you want something else?"

"Yes." Bringing her legs down, she took him around the neck and leaned close to whisper in his ear. "Your ass."

Justus exhaled. The whispered words almost made him come. "Oh, yes, Mistress. Please."  

... 

Author's note; 

Sure, sex is great, but have you ever dated a kind, brilliant, beautiful person who's also into your kinks? 

Yeah, me neither lol. Oh well. Longing makes for good romance/erotica I s'pose. 

I've received another request, so, next Friday, we will have a new pair! Hope you'll visit again Friday Sept 11! (and I hope I actually remember hahah)