Part 14: Jaymie & Evan

Evan could've been in a painting.

A Renaissance painting by an old master with a penchant for young men with sweet, tantalizing allure. The sort of paintings Jaymie adored. Where every look was filled with hidden longing and endless gazes from seductive strangers.

He'd been over three times before. Jaymie couldn't keep their hands off him. When he knocked on the door this time, Jaymie's heart jumped into their throat. Some of their Suber lovers were relaxing and patient, others were gentle and fun—Evan was intense. From the moment he arrived to the moment he left, it was a ride.

It was all Jaymie could do to open the door and not yank Evan inside by the front of his white t-shirt. A wry smile crossed his thick, dark lips, like he could already read Jaymie's mind. He tossed his boyish black curls from his forehead, keeping his deep brown eyes on Jaymie.

"Well, hello."

Jaymie grinned. "Get in here."

One hand closed the door behind him, and the other pulled him closer by the front of his shirt. Evan pushed them against the door, making it shudder, kissing them hard on the mouth. Wrapping their arms around him, they pressed his body tight against theirs. Feeling him against their chest was an arousing, agonizing prelude. Jaymie wanted him immediately, at the same time they wanted extend the thrills for hours.

The smoldering, delicious kiss broke and Jaymie looked into Evan's dark eyes. "Didn't mean to attack you. Do you want a moment to chill?"

"Yes, you did." Evan's wry smirk remained. "And, no. But I do need air."

Chuckling, Jaymie kissed along the side of his face, over the hint of stubble near his jaw, over the red bumps along his cheek. It was like feeling across a marble statue, looking for imperfections that made it real. While Jaymie kissed down his neck, their long fingers stole under his shirt. Moving up his sides, their thumbs skimmed along the edge of his belly. They felt the muscle underneath his soft belly, stronger with each visit, the shy power on the beautiful body that was just beginning to be loved by its owner.

As Jaymie pulled away Evan's shirt, he did the same to theirs. They pulled him close again and kissed him deeply, loving his warmth, his sweat, his skin. They felt the twin scars across his chest, just beneath his nipples, like the unique signature of his body.

Again, Evan broke from the kiss. Jaymie watched his eyes move across the windows.

"What's wrong?" Jaymie asked.

"Nothing." He looked back. This mischief in his eyes turned the embers of arousal into a blaze. "I just wanted to make sure your curtains were closed."

"Why?"

"Because," he moved in closer, tugging on Jaymie's ear with his teeth, making them struggle to breath "I'm going to have you over the couch tonight."

Evan took them by the waist, in a strangely elegant, dance-like step, and pushed them against the back of the couch. He stood behind them a moment, pressed against them, his hands moving softly over Jaymie's back. Then he unbuttoned their jeans with one hand, the other squeezing them eagerly. He pulled Jaymie's pants and underwear off all at once, leaving them naked over the back of the couch, heart pounding.

His hands ran up their legs to their bare ass and squeezed. His socked feet slid alongside Jaymie's, spreading their legs. "How does that feel?"

"So good. I love it when you're in charge."

"Do you?" He spanked them, making Jaymie jump. "How about that?"

They moaned softly. "Keep going."