Part 44: Kel & Vivi Continued

Nervousness started to creep in when Vivi took off Kel's belt.

He loved the touch of her hands, and feeling her naked chest against his—he wanted her. He didn't know what his hang up was.

"Are you okay?" Vivi looked up at them.

A rueful smile crossed Kel's face. "That obvious?"

Vivi laid down next to Kel on the bed. "I'm pretty good at sensing that. Tell me what you're thinking. What do you want? Actually," She laid a hand on their chest, gently skating her nails over their skin "that's such an annoying question. What sounds fun?"

"Um," their rueful smile turned shy. "There is a thing."

Vivi moved closer. "Tell me."

"It's, um—with the strap." He looked up at the ceiling, his face on fire.

"Oh, okay." She sounded excited. "Tell me more."

"Like... I'd really like, um, oral. On the strap." They winced. "Is that weird? I just think it's hot."

"That's not weird at all. It is hot. Let's do it."

He looked at her. "Really?"

"Of course."

The nervousness turned into excitement, a warm burst in their belly and a fluttering rise in their chest. "Okay, yeah. One sec." Getting up from the bed, Kel stepped out of their jeans and underwear. Reaching into the bottom drawer of the nightstand, they found the strap-on and put it on. As they did, they glanced to the office chair by the desk.

"Um, could we... would you..." he gestured towards the chair.

Vivi smiled. She got up from the bed and stood in front of Kel. She placed her hands on their chest and got close, pressing her chest on theirs. As Kel slipped their hands along her hips and up her sides, she kissed them deeply, tasting their tongue. As she pulled away, she raked her teeth over Kel's lip. Kel pulled a breath up through their chest.

She pushed him gently back, towards the black leather office chair. He sat down and, slowly exhaling, watching her. Her copper hair cascaded down her chest, just skimming her slim stomach as she knelt down between his legs. With her hands on his knees, her hands slid up his thighs as she moved closer. Kel held his breath when she put her mouth on the strap. He watched her red lips take it in while her deep brown eyes held his. Her mouth slid down the shaft while her hands massaged his legs, fanning the flames of his building lust. From her smooth shoulders to the long plains of her back, her copper-silk hair cascading over her, her impeccable lips taking him in, the touch of her hands; she was tantalizing. Kel's breathing came faster as he watched her. Minutes passed and half of him wanted to watch her for hours and half of him wanted to take her in his arms, throw her on the bed and lose himself in her.

As they watched her red lips move up and down the strap, he ran his hands up her soft arms. His chest rose and fell quickly, exhilarated, wanting her and wanting to watch her. The way she moved reminded him of her pictures; confidently beautiful, alluring—a magnet of temptation. She looked up at him as she ran her tongue up the strap. Her lips curved into a smile as her tongue circled the tip and she leaned in again, taking it in deep. Kel took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly as she leaned back, her pink tongue sliding along the bottom of the strap.

"Come here." Kel wanted her urgently. They pulled her up by the arms and wrapped their arms around her, kissing her deeply. They slipped their hand through her soft hair as they kissed her. She moaned softly. Kel pressed in closer, holding her tightly, and pulled her hair back. They ran their nose up her neck and kissed her neck as they held her. After a moment, they leaned back a bit. "S-sorry. Was that okay? Was that too hard?"