Part 20: Rain & Azure & Gareth Continued

Having all of both Gareth's and Azure's attention felt sinful. But, Rain reasoned as they laid back and moaned, it is my birthday.

They couldn't think of a better present than getting fondled and fucked by these two beauties.

Having been to bed with Gareth many times, he knew all of Rain's favorite touches and licks and thrusts. His hands roamed across their chest, teasing their nipples, gently pressing on their muscular stomach. His hands were familiar, safe, admiring of their body. Gareth touched them like he worshiped them and, though he worshiped many others, his idolatry was as empowering as it was exhilarating.

Azure was different. Xer touch, xer body was new and unknown, thrilling and mysterious. Xe was gentle and yielding until xe wasn't, intensity and control lighting like fire seemingly from nowhere. Xer eyes told the story; cool and almost detached, until mischief and lust appeared. As Azure caressed Rain's sex, xe held their gaze, watching every breath and moan. Rain clutched xer upper arm, squeezing gently when the placement, speed and pressure was just right. Xe knew this tacit language well, apparently—in moments, Rain was moaning and sighing with the pulsing fire Azure's touch stoked in their sex.

Azure leaned close, xer black hair falling over Rain's shoulder, kissed their neck and raked xer teeth over Rain's ear lobe. While goosebumps rippled over Rain's neck, Azure's touch sent electricity coursing up their stomach. Gareth's fingernails slid down their chest as he licked, then bit and pulled Rain's nipple.

Rain sank back into the pillow, their body already trembling. "Oh, fuck," they breathed.

"You're so easy," Azure whispered in their ear. Leaning over them, the edge of xer lips curved, just slightly, into a smirk.

"Kiss me?" Rain implored. They had to know the taste of those full, dark lips.

Xe leaned closer and Rain reached up. Azure pulled away at the last instant, xer smirk climbing.

"You gonna play with me?" Rain said, breathless.

"Yes." Xer kiss fell lightly at first, then intensely, just like xer hands. Rain was enveloped by xer thick lips, carried away in the twist of xer tongue. Rain pulled xer close, running their fingers through xer thick, wavy hair, losing time in xer kiss. Gareth kissed along their neck, massaging their chest, while Azure kissed their lips and caressed their sex, filling every inch of Rain's body with the pleasure. The bed, the room, the other people, were all forgotten, and Rain felt themself suspended in Gareth and Azure's hands.

When Azure relinquished xer kiss, Rain pulled in a deep breath. They felt weightless, tingling everywhere, powerless and delirious beyond drugs or alcohol. Sitting up, Azure relinquished xer touch as well, leaving Rain throbbing and starving for more.

Locking eyes with Azure, Gareth sat up as well. The two met in a kiss over Rain's rising and falling belly. Rain watched, transfixed, as Gareth's strong hands took in Azure's body, squeezing and caressing, sliding across the soft rises and gentle valleys in their soft skin. With one hand on Gareth's neck, Azure's other hand moved down his chest to his erect cock. Gareth groaned softly as their lips intermingled, red-brown over red-pink and back again between glimpses of entwining tongues.

When they both separated, Rain realized their mouth was hanging open. They smiled. "I could watch that all day."

"How about some audience participation?" Azure's long fingers slid down Rain's body, to their waist, down their leg. Then, xe looked up. "Can I fuck you?" xe whispered.

"Oh yes."

Azure was already prepared. Kneeling between Rain's legs, xe played across the edge of their body, nearly entering, and watching their reaction. Burning with anticipation, Rain bit their lip. While Azure teased, Gareth kissed and bit Rain's chest, making a heady mix of lust and sting.

Azure entered slowly, xer hands around Rain's hips, pulling them closer while xe leaned in. Anticipation turned instantly to pleasure and, as Azure slid deep into their core, Rain nearly hit climax. Gareth's touch turned soothing, a gentle massage that coaxed them back from the edge, and Azure was still.

"Are you about to come?" Gareth asked quietly.

"Yes," Rain answered in a gusting sigh.

Azure smirked. "Too easy."

Biting his lip, Gareth glanced once at Azure and then back at Rain. "Can we play with you?"

Rain took a breath. "Edging?"

Gareth nodded. "See how long you can hold out."

"Seconds." Azure's hands moved from Rain's hips to their sex, stroking them gently while xe was inside.

Rain took a sharp breath. "More than seconds." Bolts coursed through them with every stroke of Azure's hands. Rain sank back into the pillow. "But not much more. Yes, give it to me, play with me, please."

The weightless, erotic joy of both their bodies continued, this time with Azure's steady rhythm throbbing inside and Gareth's caressing hands outside. Every beat, every touch brought them to the burning edge of orgasm. Xe slowed only when Rain reached up, clutching the pillow, climax about to overtake them. Gareth stopped as well, instead touching Azure, kissing xer, licking xer. The throbbing in Rain's muscles receded—for a moment—but the lust in their chest remained, watching and longing for both of them as they fondled each other.

Three times Rain came close, both desperate to come and desperate to continue. While Gareth kissed them and caressed their sex, Rain grasped his cock, listening to him sigh and moan. His breath on their neck brought them towards orgasm again, stronger than before. Rain urged him on faster, and Gareth's touch gained tempo as well, turning pulsing pleasure into a steady, rising force. With xer hands around Rain's hips, Azure pulled them closer, moving deeper and faster. Clenching their teeth, trying to hold back, Rain groaned.

"Beg for it," Gareth whispered in their ear.

"Please, let me come, let me come, please!"

"Come," Azure commanded.

Climax surged through Rain's body, coursing through every muscle. Crying out, Rain clutched the bedsheets and turned their face into the pillow. Azure's thrusting slowed, but the deepness remained as waves of pleasure wracked Rain's body. Gareth's touch slowed as well, turning into teasing jolts. When at last Rain laid still, panting and trembling, Gareth thumbed their most sensitive skin, making their entire body convulse.

"Mm." Azure ran a hand down Rain's stomach, slick with sweat. "I could watch that all day."

"Best. Birthday. Ever." Rain looked between them, smiling dizzily.

"Not even close to over." Azure slid slowly back and out, pulling another sigh from Rain. Xe approached Gareth, laying both hands on his chest. "Now you get to watch."

...

Author's note:

Perhaps the only adult birthday party where cake would not be the main event ;)

Changing the pronouns to ze/zir was a good idea, but changing it in the middle was too hard. I just read that xe/xem/xyr/xyrs/xemself is actually the second-most-used nonbinary pronouns (after they/them), according to the 2019 Gender Census (what is that, exactly? I'm not sure tbh.). So, that might've been the best one, but hindsight is 20/20, right?

That concludes my requests! I hope you enjoyed them! If you have a particular sort of person or idea you'd like to see lit up in erotic light, give me a shout, on here or on Insta (@ FlyBiEnby). 

Hope to see you next Wednesday night/Thurs morn for a new couple/group! :D