Part 18: Trent & Daisy Completed

Trent looked forward to seeing Daisy more than anything else. Her attitude, her energy was infectious. She filled the room with light, filled his mind with longing, filled his chest with desire. It felt so good to be excited again, it felt so good to want someone again.

She never took her shirt off. Neither did he. It was an unspoken agreement they each felt more than knew. But tonight would be different. He had to know what she felt like, all of her, with him.

Trent loved being in the darkness with her. She was beautiful to behold, but even more beautiful to touch. Laying on the bed with her in the dark, each of their bare legs tangled in the sheets, Trent kissed her softly, passionately, tasting her lips, her teeth, her tongue. After every long kiss, she would leave one more, light and soft, on his lips. Each of those short, small kisses, like the signature left from her lips, brought him closer to her.

Running a hand up her thigh to her waist, he reached the edge of her shirt. She wore tight-fitting tops showing the luxuriant hills and slopes of her body, but didn't want to take off the shirt. He couldn't see why. There was nothing he would see that would change the thrill he felt when he was with her.

"Daisy," he said quietly.

"Trent."

He smiled. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Can... Would it be all right to—take this off?" He gave the shirt a gentle tug. "I want to touch you."

She was quiet a moment, hesitating.

"If you don't want to it, it's okay."

Her fingertips traced his collarbone and then the neck of his t-shirt. "Can you take yours off?"

He frowned. "It's not really the same."

"I know. I just feel weird being the only one, uh, naked, you know? Like... exposed." She fell quiet again. Trent was about to reply when she went on, hurrying, "I know, I know; sex is my job. How can I feel exposed, right? That must sound stupid."

Propped up on one arm, Trent's other hand went from the edge of her shirt, up her arm, and touched her cheek. "It doesn't sound stupid. You have boundaries. Your job doesn't matter, it's good to have boundaries. And I get it. It's okay." He leaned in for another kiss, feeling her lips slip and tumble past his.

She smiled against his lips. "You're a real gentleman, you know?" she whispered.

"Nah. That's decent-person-level stuff. Gentleman is, like, bringing over Kung Pao Chicken and Raisinets."

"What if I bring you Kung Pao Chicken and Raisinets?" she wondered.

"You'd be a real gentleman."

She chuckled. With one arm under the pillow and the other around his waist, she kissed his neck. "I want to. But not if I'm the only one."

He closed his eyes, feeling his muscles melt under the touch of her lips. "I'll eat Kung Pao chicken with you."

Laughing against his neck, she squeezed him closer. "Goof."

Holding her close, he thought about what she said. He could certainly understand feeling exposed. He hadn't been naked with anyone since Melanie. He was barely ever naked when he was alone. But in the darkness, wrapped in her arms, entwined in her legs, feeling her soft lips on his skin, he felt safe. He felt strong and wanted and certain.

"Okay," he said.

"Okay what?"

"Okay, I'll take my shirt off too."

"Really?"

"Yes." He was sure. "Will you?"

She was quiet a moment, thinking. "Yes."

He kissed her again, a slow, patient kiss, and sat up. He watched her dark shape on the other side of the bed do the same. Taking a breath, Trent pulled his shirt over his head. She did the same. For a moment, they both sat, still, on the bed. Daisy reached for him.

She touched his hand first, and moved closer, her touch moving up his arm to his shoulder. She hesitated, perhaps waiting to see if he would stop her, before feeling across his strong chest. He shivered as he fingertips skated across his skin; over his collarbone, over his thundering heart, into the valley of his sternum, and across his chest to his other shoulder. Her hands were like a cool breeze, refreshing and exhilarating against his so often hidden skin.

With a kiss and a gentle hand on his chest, she pushed him back into bed. She straddled him, her naked sex over his, and took both of his hands. She led him up the curve of her hips to her waist, and up to the soft slope of her belly. As he explored her body, his thumb slipped along a long scar, like a ridgeline in the map of her skin. There was another on the other side of her stomach, and a third near her belly button. Moving up, finally touching her bare breasts, two more scars met his fingertips.

Every bit of her full, soft body, every hill and slope and ridge and rise, was exhilarating. Trent immediately memorized the touch of her skin with his hands. When she leaned closer, pressing her naked body against him, he took a sharp breath. He felt her softness as well as her scars, all of her, unhidden, against his own exposed skin. Holding her close, he kissed and caressed her for long, luxurious minutes.

A lock of her hair tumbled free and she leaned back to sweep it over her shoulder. As she did, Trent played across her skin, over her belly, up to her breasts and back.

"It's not weird?" she said softly.

"Of course not." The thought of scars somehow marring her beauty seemed ridiculous to him. "I kinda wish we would've done this sooner."

"I used to be a lot bigger. Then I got surgery. I didn't really do it for me." She sighed softly. "But then I got smaller and it was nice to hear what people said. Then I just stopped eating, and they kept saying I looked so good. Then I realized it was never about being 'healthy.'"

Trent caressed her arms, wishing he could see her face in the darkness. He wished he could pull her into his arms and somehow express just how beautiful she was to him.

"I'm happy with myself now though. Just the scars. I wished they would've healed better." She paused. "I wish I would've done what I wanted, just for myself." After a moment, she chuckled. "That's a sexy story, huh?"

"Actually, I'm so turned on right now." She laughed and he continued, "For real. Being honest, vulnerable—exposed, I guess—it's so sexy."

"All right." Curling her arms around his back, she laid down on top of him and nuzzled into his neck, giggling. "Your turn. Expose yourself."

"Already pretty exposed."

"Dig deep."

Combing through her hair and down her shoulders, he caressed her back. "I usually feel like, I dunno, the wrong person. But right now I feel pretty good."

Daisy swept her hair from her face again, looking down at him. So close to her, he could see the outlines of her her cheeks, her nose, her smiling lips, even in the dark. "You're a very sexy man, Trent."

He smiled. He believed her.

...

Author's note:

Whaaat, no sex?! *collective groan*

Some stories are cute and fuzzy, some are sexy, and this one felt more cute-fuzzy. Erotic, Trans Chicken Soup for The Soul (I should pitch to them LOL). And who doesn't love a couple of shy lovers? And the previous duo was quite a bit more sexy, so, ya' know, balance ;)

Will that mean our next duo/group will be more sexy? Good question! Come back next Wednesday (probably) to find out! This will be my second submitted request, a character who uses neopronouns, which I think I will use xe/xem/xyr. It's been fun learning more about neopronouns, I highly recommend giving it a Google. This will be my first attempt at this in writing, so it won't be perfect, but hopefully everyone will be too distracted with the sexiness to notice! :D Hope to see you next Wednesday! <3