Part 35: Angeline

Angeline shifted uncomfortably in her chair. She tried to focus on the code strings littering her computer screen, but her mind kept wandering.

Being underneath someone. Being on top of them. Riding them, enveloped by them, giving it to them, getting it hard—a thousand scenarios burned through her mind. It wasn't even four o' clock yet and already she was aching for release.

Focus! She tried to find the bug that kept crashing the system. Sorting through the lines of code, she made change after change and ran test after test, but the persistent bug wouldn't budge.

Fuck! She took in and released a tense breath. The warm hunger in the bottom of her belly was more frustrating than the code. She glanced up at the clock in the corner of her screen. Six minutes had passed. It felt like a half-hour. If I could just...

She glanced at the open door of her office. No. Absolutely not. No one ever locked their doors, and getting caught even under the suspicion of masturbating in the office was too horrifying to think of. I could just head to the bathroom for a bit...

She shook her head quickly. It's almost time to go home, just chill out. But then she'd have to be in traffic for forty minutes before she got home. Waiting another two hours seemed interminable.

Staring at the computer screen, she tried again to refocus on the code. Seconds ticked past and her mind wandered back to her bedroom, using a vibrator on herself while she shared a twin dildo with another woman. Then the woman was a man, pushing her into the mattress, putting her legs over his shoulders and fucking her hard. Then she was on top of him, putting all of the day's frustration into a stap-on dildo and his ass. Someone was behind her, massaging her breasts, touching her clitoris, kissing her neck. Someone new was in front of her, her legs wrapped around them, taking them deep inside. As the fantasies ran through her mind, she looked through the code without really seeing it, and lost track of time.

Angeline folded one foot under herself, pressing her bare heel against her crotch. She pressed in hard, trying anything to satisfy the hungry heat in her sex.

"Hey, Angie, do you have a sec?"

Taking a sharp breath and extending her leg, she rammed her knee against the desk. "Ow! Sonofa—Biss—cut—snap." She barely caught the curse. Wincing and rubbing her knee, she turned to the door.

"Sorry, are you okay? I didn't mean to sneak up on you." The new programmer stood in the door with a regretful smile.

"It's fine. No problem. What do you need?"

"Well, I have a question about this..."

The new guy—Angeline thought his name was Cody—pulled up her spare chair and set his laptop down on an unoccupied space of her desk.

Angeline glanced at the clock on her computer again. It was twenty minutes to five. If this idiot keeps me here for one minute past five I'm going to strip him naked and bend him over the desk, I swear to god.

Cody explained the problem he had, and Angeline nodded along. She knew she could've solved it quickly in ordinary circumstances. But all she could think about was having him in her office.

"Let me look into it," she said at last. She knew she sounded impatient, but didn't care. It was ten after five. "I'll get back to you tomorrow."

"Okay, thanks." Cody left.

Angeline didn't give him a second glance. There was nothing special about Cody. Not to her, at least. None of the fabricated fantasies were particularly spellbinding. It wasn't about them. Sometimes—often, she admitted, as she grabbed her jacket and strode briskly out of the office—she just wanted it.