Part 2: Justus & Katrin

Pulling the diaphanous red stockings over his legs felt like a hundred soft touches moving up his body. Justus's skin turned smooth, gentle shadows outlining the hills and valleys of his muscles. Standing up, his naked chest rose with a deep breath. The grip of the stockings and her endless brown eyes brought him to the shared edge of exhilaration and fear. His heart pounded. Maybe it was wrong, all of this was wrong—but, God, it felt so good.

Reclining in the chaise lounge, her black chemise barely covering her and lace robe splayed like black wings, Katrin tapped finger in the air. Following her wordless command, Justus pulled his underwear over his half-hard cock and pulled them off. Clothed only in the tight stockings and her smoldering gaze, he felt beautiful.

"Wonderschön," Katrin whispered, her rich, dark lips curving into a smile. Swinging her legs over the lounge, she strode towards him. Standing eye-to-eye at his height, so close her chest almost touched his, she brushed a finger gently over his lips. With every muscle taut in anticipation, Justus flinched and chuckled softly. Her finger traced across his smile and returned to her own lips. With her unblinking eyes on his, her finger slid between her lips, down her tongue, and slowly out again, glistening. Justus exhaled.

Crouching down, Katrin brought both hands up his legs, her black fingernails making zinging zig-zags over the stockings. Tickling shivers ran through Justus's legs, up to his cock, as if following the command of her touch. Her nails skimmed past his shaft and up his stomach, up his chest, light scratches sending electricity through him. She leaned in, still holding his eyes with hers, her wet lips inviting. Justus moved closer and she moved back, grinning, leaving the ungiven kiss ripe on his mouth.

Her nails skated back down his body, across his chest and along his sides, across his back and around his buttocks, back to the edge of the stockings. Plunging her hands underneath the tight fabric, he shuddered. It felt like her hands were inside him, under his skin, inches from his erection.

Sliding across his legs, under the clinging stockings, both her hands grasped him at once. He took a light breath, then gasped at the warm, luscious touch of her mouth. Her lips and tongue encircled and released him in waves broken by teasing licks up his shaft, across his most sensitive skin. Every movement sent fire through his veins. Her nails played across his stockings while she pleased him, scratched over his chest, down his hipbones and reached deeper to grasp his testicles.

Blissfully, painfully powerless in her hands, Justus couldn't deny the power of her seduction if he'd wanted to. When pleasure rose on him, threatening to overwhelm him, she paused, looking up at him. With one more gentle flick of her tongue sending a jolt through him, she smiled. "Bereit?"

"Ja, bitte. Bitte, fick mich," he breathlessly pleaded.

Standing up and holding the tip of her nails against his chest like a knife, she stared into his eyes and willed him towards the bed. His body hypnotized with burning desire, his mind and heart transfixed, he could not have denied her anything.

With her nails scratching down his back, she pushed him onto the bed in a splash of satin sheets. Face down, the scent of sandalwood filled his chest as he drew a deep breath, then her delicious scent of cinnamon and lilac as she straddled him. Her weight on him, her sex between his legs, her smooth skin against his made him sigh. Looking over his shoulder, he saw her throw her lacy robe aside and pull her silk chemise away. Her powerful body was a half-glimpsed vision from his position, but when she moved closer, laying her chest against his back, he felt every muscle, every bone, every breath. With her legs curling around his, one arm sliding under his belly to grasp his cock and another hugging his chest, she enveloped him and entered him at the same time.