Part 50: Celine & Gabrinna Concluded.

It was as if Gabrinna's body was magnetic. It was hard for Celine to pull herself away for even an instant. Laying on top of her on the bed, Celine kissed her passionately, loving the feel and the taste of her mouth. She caressed Gabrinna's breasts with one hand, gently squeezing her. Gabrinna sighed softly, pulling her fingernails over Celine's back, filling her body with sparking shivers.

Hungry for the touch of Gabrinna's hands on her bare skin, Celine straightened and pulled her shirt over her head. She kept her red, lace-and-silk bra on. It didn't fit quite the way she wanted on her muscular chest, but it made her feel sexy.

As Celine moved down Gabrinna's body, kissing her neck, her chest, her breasts, Gabrinna's nails skated over Celine's shoulders, up her neck, through her hair. Her touch sent tingling bolts through Celine's skin, making her heart beat even faster.

She'd never really felt safe enough with other people to say what she liked in bed, but she'd told Gabrinna. She'd never known how thrilling, how satisfying it could be to actually be treated the way she wanted. Gabrinna knew her body, knew her mind, and knew exactly how to excite her.

Celine knew a thing or two about Gabrinna as well.

Slipping down between her legs, Celine smiled shyly, looking up at her. Gabrinna met her gaze, biting her lip. Celine's hands crept up her legs, under her dress, to the edge of her stockings. As she peeled them slowly down, she ran her nose and cheek over the fabric, the lacy texture gently scratching her skin. She took her stockings down her thighs, to her knees, rolling them down to her feet, and slowly off. Laying between Gabrinna's legs, she ran her hands up Gabrinna's smooth skin, kissing the inside of her thighs. Slipping her hands under her dress again, she felt the lacy edges of the string thong around her waist

Pushing up Gabrinna's dress, Celine saw the skimpy thong barely covered her. With her hands around Gabrinna's waist and her face between her legs, she licked the edge of her thong and pulled the fabric between her teeth. Gabrinna bit into her grin as she watched Celine pull off her thong with her teeth. When the fabric slipped off her foot, Celine kissed her toes, her insole, her ankle. Gabrinna giggled, her painted toes wiggling.

"God, you're so cute." Celine moved closer, running her hands up Gabrinna's legs.

"'Cute?' Don't you mean sexy?" Gabrinna replied, training a smoldering gaze on her.

"Cute." Celine started to pull Gabrinna's dress over her head. "Sexy." As she pulled it off and the dress covered her eyes, Celine stole a quick kiss. "Beautiful." Gabrinna laughed as she tossed the dress aside. Celine took in Gabrinna's naked body with her hands and her eyes. "Everything."

Drawing a deep breath, Celine gazed a Gabrinna for a moment.

"What?" Smiling, biting her lip, Gabrinna's fingertips circled her nipple.

"I was just thinking..." Celine nodded towards the bedpost, where one fuzzy handcuff was tied with a silk scarf.

"Oh yeah."

Celine grinned. Moving to one side of the bed, Celine looped one fuzzy cuff around Gabrinna's wrist, latching it loosely. She went to the other side and cuffed her other wrist.

Standing by the side of the bed, Celine felt her heart beating fast. She was hard and ready, almost uncomfortably so in her fitted jeans. Taking a breath, she stepped out of her jeans and then her silk underwear. Celine watched Gabrinna while she undressed. Gabrinna's dark eyes traveled up and down her body, and an eager smile curved her lip. Celine couldn't help but smile too. She took a condom out of the bedside drawer, opened the package and carefully put it on, looking over Gabrinna's body as she did.