Part 8: Zig & Viktor Continued

Red X's criss-crossed Viktor's shoulders and dropped down his strong back like a marked treasure map. Teardrops of blood wandered down his hilly shoulders, finally retreating down the rippling valleys of his spine.

He loved to bleed. When Zig scratched his flesh with the cat o' nine tails, a prelude to the cutting whip lashes that knocked the wind out of him, he sighed and moaned like he was close to orgasm. And that was with his pants still on.

Now he was naked, red cuts and blood smears across his tender skin. Zig didn't want to admit that they had thought about Viktor naked—more than once—but his body was everything that they hoped for. Shadows snaked between the muscles straining in his thighs and buttocks, and every time he winced and shook, the muscle beneath his skin rippled. His body in pain was like watching erotic art come to life.

Zig had just torn his pants and underwear off, leaving him bare, exposed, his chest heaving. He was already excited, Zig saw that immediately, but they had yet to touch him. There was still time for that. Plenty.

Now that he was naked, the rigid cuts in his musculature were even more tempting. Zig longed to touch him, caress him, feel his muscles and his bones beneath their fingers and strike him, beat him, whip him and bring the beauty out of his skin in bleeding rivets.

"You like being naked, don't you?" Zig tapped his buttocks with the bamboo cane, three sharp raps on either side, making him jolt. With a black bandanna tied over his eyes, he coudn't know what punishment was coming next. "You're disgusting."

Sliding the bamboo cane into their belt like a saber, Zig crouched down. It was impossible to resist touching him. Their leather-gloved hands slid around Viktor's sides, over his taut rib cage and abdominals, up to the rise in his strong chest. Digging their fingers into his skin and pulling their warm, moist body close, Zig sighed deeply.

"Say it. Say 'I'm a dirty, disgusting dog,'" Zig hissed into his ear, holding his body tight against their chest.

"I won't."

Zig smirked. They weren't sure which part was better; the fight or the surrender. "No?" Running their hands across his rising and falling chest, Zig pinched both his nipples hard and pulled. Viktor leaned in, pulling his body away from Zig's. Releasing his chest and slapping both leather-clad hands against him, Zig pulled him close again.

"Where are you going? You think you can run from me? You can't." Though his sweaty skin, his thick muscle, Zig felt his heart beating fast in his chest. Sliding one hand up to Viktor's neck, they squeezed. "You're mine." Viktor's pulse thumped under Zig's hands, starting fast and then slowing. Long seconds passed, counted in the back of Zig's mind, while their other hand slipped down Viktor's chest, over his stomach, between his legs. Sliding easily across his shaved skin, damp with sweat, Zig's fingers skated along the edge of Viktor's balls and cock. He choked, his chest giving a jolt.

"You like that?" Zig choked him harder. "I don't care." They grabbed his cock and pulled, making him choke again. Viktor tried to lean into their rough grasp again, caught between the grip around his neck and the other around his shaft.

"You're mine. All mine," Zig whispered into his ear. "For what you're worth."

Viktor gave a gurgling cough and Zig released him completely, stepping away. Viktor gasped, pulling in deep breaths. While he recovered, Zig draw their bamboo cane again and stepped around to Viktor's front. A light strike to the inside of his thighs, just above his knees, was enough to make him stand straight. The thighs were sensitive, even on his powerful body, and needed so little force to make a sting. "Spread your legs," Zig commanded. Viktor obeyed, his feet sliding across the concrete floor. "Wider." They struck him again, harder and higher up, threatening close to his vulnerable sex. Viktor obeyed again, exposed and powerless.