Part 26: River & Maria Continued

Maria's strong hands kneaded River's bare shoulders, her palms smoothing across tense muscles, her fingers slipping between the untouched spaces between muscles and bones. River felt the patience in her touch, every time she touched them. She was unhurried, ever-relaxed, present in every second. The fire she conjured in River's body was a slow-building one, but no less intense. It was just the warmth River needed; a blaze of passion would've surely burned too brightly, too fast, too much.

Maria was right on that first meeting. After all, what was the hurry? Everything felt new, uncharted, unexplored and waiting. After only a few meetings, River realized that traditional sex, movie sex, was not the standard, but only one shade in a kaleidoscope of sensual thrills.

She sat behind them on the couch again, a favorite position of River's. They loved the feeling of her naked chest against their back, the warmth of her skin, the safe, snug reassurance of her embrace. Her hands moved from their shoulders to their arms and back up again, then over their chest and abdomen, across every rise and ridge. River had never felt any special love for their body, but they felt appreciation in her hands. The tingling warmth her fingers spread through their body made them realize what a joy it was to have.

"I could lie here for days," River rested their head back, against her shoulder.

Maria chuckled, a soothing vibration through her chest, and kissed River's neck. "Okay, but you have to feed me."

River smiled. "Deal."

The mood wasn't like movies and books. It wasn't long, deep looks of unspoken desires, heaving chests and clutching sheets. There was too much unknown for that kind of seriousness. So there were questions and giggles and teasing, feeling out boundaries and feeling out desires as well as each others' bodies.

It wasn't long before relaxation turned to excitement. The heat of that slow-burning fire climbed, and River's hands skimmed over Maria's thighs while she touched their chest. Her fingers slid up, teasingly around their neck for a moment, then up into their hair. Tingling sparks skittered down from River's scalp to their neck, down their shoulders. While she gently tousled their hair, she kissed their neck.

River turned, compelled to see her. Sitting up and facing her, they slipped their legs underneath hers, taking in her nakedness. River looked across the constellation of freckles across her chest and stomach, down to the dark hair around her sex. Their hands moved up her soft legs, to her knees, curling around the back of her legs with a light touch.

She jolted. "That tickles." Her toes crept up River's sides.

River twisted, holding back a giggle, and captured her ankles between their elbows and sides. Maria tried to pull free, wiggling against the pillows. River bit the inside of their lip. They tickled the back of her knee again and she writhed, laughing aloud. She tried to pull her legs free again and River held her tight. Throwing her head back, she squeezed her torso, covering her breasts.

River drew a breath. "I love watching you." They tickled her once more, making her try to kick.

"Really?" She smiled. "Have you ever watched?" One hand skimmed down her stomach to her sex.

River's eyebrows rose. "Not, um, like this."

"Would you like to?"

River's heart rate rose immediately. "Yes." Another thought hit them, making the heat in their belly rise further. "Do you mind if I...? While you do?"

She smirked, her hypnotic eyes looking into River's "Of course. But I'll be watching you too."

.... 

Author's Note: 

Soo my 2 AM EST marker sort of went out the window -_- That's a work in progress. 

This chapter feels sort of incomplete, but maybe not? I suppose not every chapter will end in hot steamy climax lol. River & Maria's story was about a slow burn, other types of physical intimacy beyond penetrative sex. But it also feels unfinished idk. Should this continue with one more section? Our first four-parter? The excitement of 0.0 watching 0.0 ? Or are we ready for a new couple/group? If you have an opinion, drop a comment! Or send me a message!  

Also, Suber is permanently (or, for the foreseeable future) moving to Friday nights/Saturday mornings! (Because it's easier to stay up until 6 am on a Saturday ;P ) My goal is to have each section published by 2 AM EST but, yeah. Goals, amiright?  Lol

Have a great weekend all! Try this massage/voyeurism with a friend ; ) JK (unless...) XD