25

12:02 p.m.

"Look, I think I was too harsh on you-" 

"You think?" Taehyung scoffed as he sat beside Yoongi on a bench in the middle of a small park. "You didn't even answer me when I asked about Hoseok so calm down", Yoongi said as Taehyung shook his head, "I don't like Hoseok, he gave me a ride to school because he saw me get off the train as I was running late", he knew he lied but then again Yoongi had been lying this entire time. 

"Oh, okay", Yoongi looked out into the snow covered grass, exhaled and his breathe was visible. "Okay? That's all I get?" Taehyung really felt himself on edge. Yoongi held Taehyung's hand and looked at him, making eye contact. 

"I...am sorry, truly".

Taehyung then felt like crying because holy shit, Yoongi just made him feel too much. 

"I'm sorry too...for making it seem like I'm someone I'm not, but...I want to win now, I really like singing now and-" Yoongi interrupted Taehyung by putting a finger on his lips, "Shh". 

Yoongi smiled and Taehyung felt relieved they were on good terms. 

All he had to do now was bring up Jimin and see what happens. 

"I have a question..." Taehyung said. "Hm?" Yoongi cocked his head, still with a smile. "I...", he felt breathless. 

Min Yoongi left him speechless because he didn't expect to be pulled out from school, didn't expect the older to be selfless and apologize first, he didn't expect Yoongi to brush it off and move on quickly, he didn't expect to be with Min Yoongi. 

Yoongi laughed and planted a kiss on Taehyung's cheek. 

"Let's go, I'm hungry", Yoongi stood up and held his hand out for Taehyung. 

Taehyung looked at Yoongi's left hand and finally noticed the ring on his finger. 

It crushed him inside because he knew he had to make a choice one day: be a husband's secret, having Jimin after him or cut ties.

"Why that face?" Yoongi asked. "I like you a lot, that's all", Taehyung was being honest. Yoongi sat back down with him and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder. 

"I know somethings bothering you, I'm sorry again-"

"I just think maybe our future isn't going to be the prettiest", Taehyung said honestly. 

"Why?" 

"Cause you're you and I'm me", Taehyung already felt like crying, now he had a tear slip out. "Listen", Yoongi sat up straight and held Taehyung's face in his hands. 

"You're with me and sure we're different but it would suck if I dated someone exactly like me because I know I'm mean and pessimistic, but you...you make me better", Yoongi wiped away Taehyung's tears. 

"I've never felt this way before you know? And..."

Taehyung hoped he wouldn't say it

it would make things more difficult if he chooses to leave him.