27

8:30 p.m 

"You always amaze me", Yoongi said as Taehyung sat in his lap. 

Currently the two are at his studio, Taehyung was tired from having class back to back and Yoongi was just happy to have Taehyung in his arms. 

"A lot of people liked your singing", Yoongi rubbed Taehyung's neck. "Thank you", Taehyung laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder. 

Yoongi began giving kisses to Taehyung, starting from a forehead kiss, to a cheek kiss. 

Yet with each kiss Taehyung felt more guilty and felt 

dirty.

Then as Yoongi left one kiss on Taehyung's neck, the younger stood stood up shaking his head. "Did I make you uncomfortable-"

"Yes", Taehyung said quickly. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't want that-"

"Okay", Taehyung sighed. "It's just me I-"

Yoongi smiled, "You don't have to explain anything, I won't do it again". 

Taehyung wanted to yell. 

"I should go", he quickly picked up his things. "Why? Was it that bad? Taehyung, I'm sorry-"

"You're not sorry", Taehyung said and then he realized what left his mouth.

"What? I- I am..." Yoongi was confused and he was getting hurt. 

Taehyung decided to keep his mouth shut, he might slip up about knowing Yoongi being married to Jimin.

He didn't want to talk about it yet. 

Mainly because he knew things would end once they talked about it. 

"Can we talk about this-"

"No', Taehyung wanted to slap himself. 

Yoongi then rolled his eyes, "I'm trying to understand what exactly happened" 

Silence.

"Hello? Am I talking to myself or-"

"I hear you!" Taehyung picked up his voice a little. "You raised your voice there you know".

Then entered Hoseok, "I just wanted to get my iPad" he said and found it quickly.

"I'm leaving too", Taehyung ran out the door before Hoseok got out. 

Hoseok looked at Yoongi confused. 

"Don't give me that look", Yoongi said. Hoseok shrugged. "Oh and don't try and fix this, he's my boyfriend". 

Hoseok then had to take a step back inside, "If you keep messing up he won't be, so don't be so confident". 

"You really like him-"

Hoseok slammed the door before Yoongi could finish his question. 

"Kid!" Hoseok ran to catch up to Taehyung. "Kid, what's wrong?" Taehyung turned around and he began to just bawl. 

"I'm here". 

Taehyung, face full of tears, "I don't want to confront Y-yoongi about him being m-m-"

"Married with Jimin", Hoseok said it for the younger. 

Taehyung nodded his head, "but with e-every kiss, I feel so...d-dirty a-and-"

"You're not dirty, the way you feel is perfectly fine-"

Taehyung threw himself into Hoseok's arms and Hoseok was caught off guard but hugged him back.