Outsiders

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked with a scar on his cheek. "I'm h-here for Y-Yoongi", Taehyung's body started to shake and he felt himself getting scared. 

"HE'S HERE?" Jimin suddenly got excited with this unfamiliar look in his eye. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Jin ran to Hoseok, "He punched me and ran through a window". An officer was confused "What window?" 

Hoseok pointed back to the building, "The window on the side". The officer ran to the building, "We never saw a window there". Meanwhile Jin was getting overwhelmed, "He'll be okay", Namjoon held Jin's hand. 

-

Yoongi had a flashlight that only showed how old and abandoned the building was, dust everywhere, some furniture covered in tarps, he was breathing heavy but he had to find Jimin. 

"Wait", the policemen who was behind Yoongi said, "What?" he whispered. 

"NEW ENTRYWAY FOUND, LOOKING FOR IT NOW", the walkie talkie spoke. Yoongi was confused, "I thought this floor was only one that was open". 

The officer shrugged, "Looks like Jimin is either up in the attic or down in the basement cellar". 

Yoongi shivered. 

-

"Where is he?" Jimin asked wide eyed. Taehyung, now shaking trying to stand still, "H-he's here in the building". 

Jimin smiled, making him uncomfortable, "To see me?". 

Taehyung nodded. 

And then there was a thump from upstairs. 

"ONE TWO THREE GO" was heard.

-

Officers raided each bedroom by knocking down the door while Yoongi stood on the side watching them. 

-

"Liar", Jimin said while grabbing his gun. "N-No", Taehyung stepped back, "I d-didn't know there was police". 

Jimin pointed right at him, "Liar".

-

Jin started to have a panic attack while Namjoon tried to calm him down, he took off his jacket and wrapped Jin with it, "He'll come out fine". 

"You don't know that", Jin said teary eyed. 

-

"P-please", Taehyung now sat down on an old chair as Jimin tied him up, "You lied to me", he spoke in a monotone voice. "I didn't k-know". 

-

"Let's try breaking in upstairs", a policeman said. "Wouldn't the building start to collapse?" another one said. Yoongi got shivers at the idea, "So now what?" 

"Only one person goes with Mr.Min then". 

Yoongi nodded his head as the policemen left leaving him with just one again. 

-

Taehyung now tied up saw Jimin finally set his gun down and stopped shaking a little. "How is he?" Jimin asked. 

"He...", Taehyung didn't know what to say? Should he lie? Perhaps telling Jimin that Yoongi and him are back together wouldn't be the best. "WELL?" Jimin was getting impatient. "He misses you", Taehyung said. "Really?" Jimin smiled, "I knew he would". 

-

The stairs creaked and Yoongi felt his stomach turn. "What if he isn't up here?" 

The officer brought out his tools, "Then we try downstairs".