33

1:23 p.m

And so Taehyung wasn't apart of the competition anymore.

He decided to take a break from school, not because he wanted to but because people at school kept swarming him.

Truth was Taehyung was a front runner to win or at least be in the top 5, so naturally, he gained attention at school.

He stopped talking to the boys, Lucas, Yugyeom, and Rose.

Jungkook would visit him from time to time but Taehyung felt empty.

"Hey", Namjoon came in and Taehyung waved hello.

"Your brother is almost done moving in with me", Namjoon said trying to make a conversation.

"Yeah", Taehyung sighed. "Are you sure you don't want an apartment near us? You know I don't mind-"

"I already said no", Taehyung said.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be harsh, but this house is Jin and mine's grandparents, they left it for us and at least one of us should still live here don't you think?"

"You're right, I'm sorry for being so persistent", Namjoon sat down on Taehyung's desk chair.

"Look, I just wanted you to know...Jin is really worried about you...he really is and-"

"I know, I don't like feeling like this", Taehyung sat up in his bed.

"And I know it's been hard for him to move with me since you feel low".

Taehyung has his head down, Jin was suppose to be happy, excited just ready for a new chapter with his boyfriend.

But he's not.

Taehyung frowned, "I'll let him know I'll be okay...I'm literally ruining this moment for him".

"Absolutely not, Jin adores going to ikea", Namjoon smiled.

"You know...I like you Namjoon, and I can tell you really love my brother, so, please take care of him", Taehyung said.

Namjoon nodded.

"This is the first time we'll be separated and I don't want to hold him back from this new chapter".

"You're always welcome to come by, our home is yours", Namjoon said and Taehyung extended his arms for a hug.

Namjoon laughed and hugged Taehyung.

He felt like Taehyung was too young to be already this hurt from the world.

"You know I like riding my bicycle by the Han River, maybe you could do that, or go for a walk", Namjoon said as he left Taehyung's room.

Taehyung laid in bed, staring at the ceiling.

He felt empty, he felt lonely, he was sad, he was clueless on what to do with his life.

Taehyung turned on his side, his room needed cleaning, the kitchen sink needed to be fixed, the closet door down the hall needs a new door handle.