28

10:01 p.m.

"We're here", Yoongi said holding Taehyung's hand. Taehyung still felt like this was wrong. "You know you're so special to me right?" Yoongi caressed the younger's face as they sat down on his couch. 

Taehyung nodded. 

"Make yourself at home", Yoongi said while planting a small kiss on his forehead. 

Taehyung felt perhaps this was not a good idea.

"Here", Yoongi said while handing Taehyung some clothes, "Get cozy honey". 

"honey" 

Taehyung couldn't deny his heart melting more and more. 

He went into a bathroom and changed, the clothes smelled like his boyfriend. 

His hoodie rested big on Taehyung. He looked at himself in the mirror, he was so tired. 

and hungry. 

"Hey Yoongi I'm h-" Then Taehyung saw candles laid out on the floor. 

"Yoongi?" 

"Hey", Yoongi said while coming up the stairs. "What's uh, this" Taehyung said. 

"Nothing, I just love you", Yoongi shrugged. 

The younger smiled. 

"I ordered us food before hand, nothing fancy though, sorry", Yoongi walked over to the kitchen and Taehyung followed. 

Yoongi had roses in a vase, 3 vases to be exact. 

Taehyung yelled and Yoongi got scared for a second. 

"YOU GOT US WINGS". 

"Yeah, I know you like the spicy ones so-"

Taehyung began to eat, his stomach so content. 

Yoongi sat across from him, smiling ear to ear. "Thank you for the flowers too, they're pretty", Taehyung said while digging in.

The older wasn't eating.

"What?" Taehyung said. Yoongi leaned over, with his thumb he cleaned the younger's lips and then licked that same thumb. 

Taehyung felt his cheeks heat up.

He didn't expect some candles, wings, flowers, and Yoongi to make him feel so warm. 

-

Eventually the two exchanged dumb stories and the food was done. 

Yoongi cleaned up their plates and then went over to Taehyung. He then kissed Taehyung on the lips passionately. 

The younger melted and Yoongi had his hands on the younger's waist. 

Eventually Yoongi picked up Taehyung and carried him bridal-style. 

"Hey!" Taehyung said as Yoongi began walking. "Oh don't act like you don't like it", Yoongi laughed. 

"Don't make me fall". 

The older entered his room and then began spinning in a circle. 

"YAH, YOOONGI", Taehyung held on tight as the room just went in circles and Yoongi was laughing. "Yoongi!" Taehyung laughed as well until they both landed on the older's bed. 

The two caught their breathe, looked at each other, and began laughing. 

"Honey", Yoongi said while smiling, "Hm?" Taehyung said. "You're so beautiful".