Okay

"TAEHYUNG!", Jungkook yelled out as he used Jin's keys to open the door. "You're here!" Taehyung smiled. 

Jungkook hugged his best friend, not as tight as he wanted but he was relieved, "How are you holding up?" Jungkook asked. 

"I could be worse, so, eh", Taehyung answered honestly. "I brought wings!", Jungkook happily put the goodies onto the living room table. "Thank you", Taehyung said, "It's no biggie", Jungkook sat down on floor. "No I mean...still being my friend". 

The two boys looked at each other and Jungkook smiled fondly, "I'll always be your friend". 

"Thank you".

-

"Shut up! Oh my god you're giving me a headache", Hoseok sighed as he was talking to Namjoon on the phone. "So you're meeting up with Jin, who doesn't know Yoongi is going to meet up Taehyung? Man..." Hoseok was ready to be bald by 30. 

-

Jungkook had put on The Lion king, for what reason he didn't know, just that he remembered Taehyung crying to Jin when they first saw it when they were little. "This is bussin no cap", Jungkook looked over to see his friend devouring the food. 

It made him very happy. 

The two didn't talk about what was wrong. 

Jungkook didn't ask Taehyung why he took the blame, he already knew the answer. 

Taehyung didn't ask Jungkook what the news was saying, he already pictured it. 

They were two friends hanging out laughing and crying like old times, back when Jungkook was obsessed with Agust D and Taehyung was more fond of J-Hope, back when Taehyung's world hadn't collide with Yoongi's. 

"Shit it's getting late", Jungkook looked at his phone. "I have a presentation tomorrow so I have to get going". 

"Okay...um...I'm really proud of you", Taehyung said. "Oh? Why thank you", Jungkook grabbed his coat. "No- honestly, you're still in school and managed to do the competition...and I'm sure when everything went down with me being eliminated it wasn't easy for you". 

Jungkook put on his sweater, "No it wasn't but...it was worth it". 

Taehyung walked Jungkook out. Winter was almost ending but it was giving out its final blows. He plopped himself down on the sofa, he wondered if the fire place still worked. Taehyung walked over trying to start it and he knew Jin would have already been yelling at him that he would probably burn down the house.

But Taehyung was older now and he figured it out. 

He walked back over to the sofa and put on Parasite. 

After a good five minutes, he heard a knock on the door, he froze.

It wasn't Jin, no way, he hadn't texted him, so then... who was it? Taehyung quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. "Hello?" Taehyung heard someone from outside say. Taehyung took a deep breathe and went back to the living room, "It's me!" He heard the person yell again. 

"Whose 'me'?" he whispered to himself. "Taehyung, can we talk?" Taehyung was then confused. 

No way it's-

"It's Yoongi". 

"Oh", Taehynug opened the door and was greeted with a big bear. 

"Hi", Yoongi said. "Hey", Taehyung said back. The younger looked at Yoongi whose nose was a bright red. "C-can I come in?" Yoongi asked quietly.