"stop, this isn't like you"

Cut to a much longer commercial time than expected, the contestants were now making their way to the stage to preform their own final songs. 

Taehyung had walked into the secret bathroom contestants would sneak into when all the other ones were being used, he locked the door and sighed. He knew tonight wasn't going to be easy but he also didn't picture himself crying in a full on Gucci suit as someone banged on the door. 

"Taehyung?" 

He quickly wiped away his tears and cracked the door open. "Oh, it's you", Taehyung stepped out into the empty hallway. "Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?" Yoongi was a little hurt. 

"Sorry", Taehyung said quietly as Yoongi took his hand, "Are you okay?" 

"That's weird... hearing you say that" and Yoongi let go of the younger, "I know it's weird, but doesn't it feel like home?" 

"You? Home?" Taehyung cocked his head and the older felt himself go small, "Taehyung, you're my home". The younger scoffed, as if Yoongi wasn't married to someone.

"We should go-" then Yoongi blocked off Taehyung's path, "Stop".

"What", Taehyung said, not a question. The older leaned in and touched Taehyung's cheek saying, "Stop, this isn't like you". 

The younger walked off. 

-

"And we are back!", Hoseok said with his charm, "We will now watch the final performances that the contestants have prepared, beginning with Yugyeom!". 

Taehyung sat in his seat, looking as Yugyeom as he went onto the stage but for the life of him, he could not focus. His mind was thinking about Yoonig, Min Yoongi, and Taehyung felt like shit friend for zoning in and out of his friends performance. 

"Don't forget to vote for your favorite performance as it could help your favorite contestant win", Hoseok said as Taehyung realized Yugyeom was walking off because he was done.

Next up was Rose and Taehyung began to hear the song he was singing, it was lovely but of course, the lyrics made him think of Yoongi. 

He's such a shit friend. 

And then went on someone else, Taehyung couldn't even remember the kid's name, but then Jungkook came and Taehyung smiled for the 1st time that night. 

His best friend. 

"Hello, Jungkook here, I'm going to sing my song called 'Still With You' and Taehyung...I'm so happy you're here", Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a warm smile, he knew they would be okay. 

Taehyung watched Jungkook and knew that some people were born to be a star, that was Jungkook, his best friend had everything needed to be one. 

Meanwhile Yoongi knew he was supposed to be watching the contestants, writing down notes, paying close attention. His eyes kept going to Taehyung, how beautiful he looked, how so close yet so far away he was. 

And then it was Lucas' turn on stage. 

Lucas made eye contact with Taehyung. 

It was time. 

A/N

I got 2nd dose so hot girl summer is in full effect 

Also I'm obsessed with Girl From Nowhere, it's on Netflix if y'all wanna watch. 

----> pardon though because i could see how it would be intense for some.

We love Nanno in this house