so so cold

!TRIGGER WARNING!

- mentioning of self harm 

"How bad can it be?" Hoseok said as he was close to the said spot Jimin was hiding at. "I don't know...it's been about a month since he stopped taking the medication so, anything is possible". 

Hoseok wanted to make the situation better, but what could he say? "Did you call the police already?" Yoongi nodded his head, "They're close too".  

"Holy shit", Hoseok said as he pulled up to the building. Yoongi looked up from his phone, "What the-"

-

"FUCK!", Taehyung was out of breathe and sweating his balls off. Running in a puffy coat was a bad idea but he still managed to figure out where Yoongi went because the road had the tracks of the tires. 

He sighed and kept running again, "I got this".

-

"Min Yoongi?" a police officer said, "Yes?" Yoongi came out of the car feeling scared. "So, he's in there and point blank, he won't come out until you come in".

Hoseok stood beside Yoongi shacking his head, "It's a trap". 

Yoongi's heart fell because of how scared he was. 

"There's no way you're going in there alone", Hoseok rubbed Yoongi's back. "He won't cooperate", said the police officer, "We tried going in ourselves but he threatens us with...shooting himself". 

Yoongi felt himself loosing his mind. 

-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT HERE?" Jin yelled at Namjoon, "I don't know love, he's gone", Namjoon could tell the older was thinking too many thoughts. "Do you think he-"

"Just in", the reporter on the TV spoke, "Behind me is the building where the prime suspect for Project Starboy's shooting is in hiding, word is, Yoongi, also known as Agust D is here to help officers". 

Jin sighed, "Taehyung's there".

-

"I'll go in", Yoongi said. "Okay, let's gear you up", said the officer. 

"Can I help?" Hoseok asked. 

"No", Yoongi said before the officer could. 

-

"You sure he's there?" Namjoon asked as Jin started the car, "Yeah, he loves Yoongi". 

-

"But-"

"Nope, I wouldn't be happy anymore if something happened to you", Yoongi had on a bulletproof vest and was ready to go. 

Hoseok sighed as some police men followed behind Yoongi slowly and he got sad very quickly because Yoongi's last words to him was: 

"Thank you for being my friend and take care of Taehyung for me". 

He really hoped Yoongi would come out fine, that he wouldn't have a scratch on him so that he wouldn't have to tell Taehyung any sad news. 

-

"Min Yoongi is now entering the building", Namjoon turned up the radio. "He's actually going", he was surprised. 

Yoongi may be tough on stage but he gets scared easily. 

"Drive faster", Namjoon said. 

-

 Taehyung finally got to where he needed to be. It was obvious, there were police cars and things blocking the perimeter, he was ready. 

He slowly crept through the bushes, not really realizing what he was actually doing, it hadn't sinked in yet. He turned a corner and then, "Kid?" Hoseok was surprised to see him. "Oh", the younger wanted to run. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Yoongi" he said. Hoseok sighed, "You're not going in, no way". 

"Sorry", Taehyung said. "It's fine, just say with me-" 

And then Taehyung kneed him up right in his dick. 

"Yah!", he grunted but the younger managed to get in through a window. 

He fell and for some reason the fall felt longer than it should have been. 

-

"Excuse me sir you cannot pass-"

"MY BROTHER IS THERE", Jin came out of the car. Hoseok turned around and saw Jin. He had to let him know. 

Despite limping, he ran as fast as he could, waving his arms up, "HE'S IN THERE!".

-

"OUCH", Taehyung's back ached.

"Get off of me!". 

Taehyung stood up and then everything hit at once. 

The lighting was very dark and the only little beam of light was coming from the window he came in, Taehyung felt like he entered a new world. 

It was so cold, he was sweating his ass off not even 2 minutes ago and now he has chills.

Then he heard a voice.

"Taehyung." 

"J-Jimin?". 

A/N

hi