17

6:03 p.m

"You look lovely tonight", Namjoon said as Jin felt himself blush. "You look really cute".

The two had decided on eating at a restaurant, Namjoon having already made reservations for their own private room under a fake name, that way no one could see them and they could enjoy themselves.

"All this food is for us?" Jin gulped, sure he loves food, but...this was excessive...and then he did want to pay for the meal considering Namjoon had done all the work.

"It is, you can take left overs for uh, your brother", Namjoon said awkwardly and Jin quickly noticed.

"Why did you say it like that for?" Jin asked. "Huh?" Namjoon didn't want to mess up.

"You mentioned my brother...in a weird tone".

"I'm sorry, I just don't want anyone thinking this is suspicious, you know, going out on a date with a contestants older brother-"

Jin sighed and reached over to Namjoon's hand, "You're RM sure, but you're also Namjoon, a normal guy who...has hobbies and has dislikes, like anyone else. You can date you know".

Namjoon felt his cheeks heat up, Jin holding his hand, Jin making him feel more calm, just, Jin!

"Y-you're right", Namjoon said as he brought Jin's hand to his lips, he kissed his hand lightly.

-
"Get that dick-"

"Shut up!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook who was leaving to go home. "Tell me details!"

Taehyung smiled, "I'm sure there won't be much".

Jungkook smirked and left. Taehyung texted Jin saying he would be going out.

Taehyung felt butterflies just thinking about Yoongi.

-
Yoongi had sent the driver out, he waited in the living room for Taehyung.

He was nervous because, holy fuck, someone likes him.

This wasn't a "fan likes artist" kind of like, this was just a human liking another human.

That made Yoongi nervous, because was it really a human liking another human? He had to know.

Why did he have to know? He doesn't know that part of the equation yet.

It wasn't long before Yoongi was soaked up in his thought to realize time had passed by and Taehyung was outside.

Yoongi quickly jumped, he fixed his rings, and opened the door.

"Hi", Yoongi said in a sort of panic. "Hi", Taehyung answered, "Come in", Yoongi stepped aside as he saw Taehyung in a

skirt.

"It's cold as fuck and you're wearing a skirt?" Yoongi scoffed. "What? I was only going from my house to the car and now from your house to the car back to my home!" Taehyung didn't see the big idea.

"Okay then", Yoongi sat down as Taehyung followed him.

"Do you want some hot chocolate or something-"

"I just want to get this talking this over with", Taehyung interrupted.

"Oh okay", Yoongi felt his leg begin to shake, his force of habit when he got nervous.

"What do you want to know? You know I like you", Taehyung said. "Yeah but...why?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung shook his head, "Do you want me to feed your ego or something?"