18

11:38 p.m

"Hold on!" Yoongi was snatching his phone back from Taehyung's hand who was trying to pause his dancing video with Lucas that had gone viral.

"Hm", Yoongi watched the video and Taehyung felt himself grow red. "So the whole world's seen you throw it back on someone-", Yoongi said. "Shut up!" Taehyung said and Yoongi paused the video.

"Why is your face like that?" He asked. "What?" Taehyung answered.

"You're red", Taehyung sighed, "Don't act like you don't know why, it's because of you!"

"Oh", Yoongi in fact did not know. "What about me?" He wanted Taehyung to feel comfortable with him, after all, they're boyfriends.

"You're you! I still can't believe we're a couple-"

"It's been a week", Yoongi smiled and Taehyung stopped his rambling to admire. "And like I said don't let me being a celebrity I guess change-"

"You should smile more hyung~" Taehyung pinched Yoongi's cheeks and Yoongi couldn't deny that he was certainly feeling something.

"Okay well, same time tomorrow?" Yoongi asked.

Taehyung sighed but still smiled, "Min Yoongi, we can only ever meet at night, do you know how tired I am in class now?" Yoongi did feel bad even though he knew Taehyung was joking.

"I know I know, but we both agreed we don't want to go public yet".

And that is true.

On their 3rd night meeting each other Taehyung said he didn't want to go public right now because he knew apart from the backlash of dating Agust, he's also a contestant. Yoongi agreed as well, he didn't want to go public.

"Remember?" Yoongi leaned into Taehyung's face.

The younger hugged Yoongi tightly giggling, "I'm your secret!"

"Yes you are", Yoongi hugged him back.

Taehyung pulled away as he knew he would go home now.

"Bye hyung!" Taehyung waved. Yoongi waved back feeling his heart happy.

"Oh hyung!" Taehyung yelled. "Yeah?"

"Even at night you're really pretty!"

Yoongi laughed as Taehyung blew him a kiss goodbye.

They were fine with meeting at night.

Sure it would be nice to have the sun kiss their skins, but night?

Night was just as beautiful, every night was theirs and theirs only.

Even if Yoongi has a massive headache from producing and Taehyung being stressed out of his mind with school

The night was always theirs.

Always.