21

10:23 a.m

"Okay so I'm Jungkook, and I'm a messy slut, so what?", Jungkook said as Yugyeom and Lucas began to die of laughter. Rose giving in and Taehyung hiding his laugh in his hands.

It was too early for shenanigans, yet there they all were.

Shenanigans.

Jimin came out to cue that filming would now begin.

"Hello there!" Yoongi came out waving.

"As I'm sure, you all know what the next challenge is", Momo said.

"Singing!" Hwasa was clearly excited.

"You will sing fan picked songs, as usual fans vote who wins and who goes home", Jaebeom said as some contestants were half excited half nervous.

"A lot of people have left", Jungkook said quietly.

And that was the truth, this show was moving quickly, not just one person gets sent home, three people do.

"As Jaebeom said, the fans have picked out their song choices, all you have to do is pull one out from this box", Yoongi said as everyone began running.

Chaos really, some didn't want a hard song some did to show off.

"What song do you have to sing?" The camera panned to Taehyung who held up a small piece of paper, "I got Take Me to Church by Hozier", Taehyung smiled.

"And how do you feel?" Taehyung shrugged, "I feel good!"

Something about Taehyung made the camera man smile.

-
A break was given and most contestants went to get lunch while some stayed trying to figure out their song. Obviously a contestant has to swing it well, but not mimic the artist.

"Taehyung!" Lucas called him over, "Yes?"

"What song did you get?"

"Take Me to Church".

Lucas sighed, "I got a GOT7 song".

"So?" Taehyung was confused.

"If I fuck it up, how am I gonna look? Jaebeom's my mentor".

"Which song is it anyways?" Taehyung grabbed Lucas' paper. "You Calling My Name? You'll be fine".

"You're confident with your singing skills-"

"No I'm not", Taehyung laughed.

"You seem like an idol already!" Lucas was amazed at how Taehyung was talented in many areas already.

"Not even, I don't even want to be an idol".

"What?" Lucas paused his thoughts.

"Jungkook tricked me and he made an application for me-

"So what you're telling me is...you don't even want to be here? You don't have a dream on being an idol?"

"Well...no...I don't have a dream on being famous-"

"Wow", Lucas was surprised. "What?" Taehyung wasn't liking the sudden tone.