13

5:00 p.m.

"Holy fuck I think I'm gonna cum-"

"Dude, what the fuck", Rose looked over at Jungkook who was eating an expensive sushi. "Did you try it?" Jungkook handed over one to Rose who took it. Lucas laughed while standing next to Taehyung who giggled at his best friend.

"Language JK', Hwasa said while still smiling.

"So there's a red carpet?" Rose asked as he was eating another sushi because Jungkook was right. "Yes, we'll go after the first episode ends", Jaebeom answered.

The judges dressed nicely, nothing fancy though. Hwasa had on a blue dress, Momo had on a blazer. Jaebeom had on a striped suit, Yoongi had on ripped jeans and large coat, figures he would do his own thing.

The boys, all had their coats and then there was Taehyung. Everyone had a stylist helping them get ready, they had options to chose from and Taehyung picked the most different outfit from them all because he felt the most himself in said other outift.

"It's starting! Let's sit!", Momo was excited and everyone sat down.

"You don't want to sit next to me?" Yoongi whispered to Taehyung who was following Jungkook. "I thought the aces were sitting with each other-"

"Oh, okay then", Yoongi whispered. "I'll sit next you it's okay", Taehyung walked with Yoongi and then the other aces started to panic. They weren't sure if they were suppose to sit with the judges.

So naturally Lucas and Jungkook ran to sit next to their mentors and Rose sighed while doing the same.

"That's some outfit", Yoongi said while looking at Taehyung. "What? I think it's nice", Taehyung stood his ground. "I didn't mean it was bad I just-" Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed. "You look...nice", Yoongi didn't want to say much because the other judges were right there.

The lights went off and the big screen played the first episode.

And of course it was good.

The show has a good crew, good editors, good everything, so yes, it wasn't a surprise it was good.

Taehyung smiled seeing himself on screen. It was a different experience, like that's him? Amazing.

Yoongi looked over at Taehyung who smiled bright.

It made him warm inside.

"You like it?" Yoongi asked quietly. Taehyung nodded his head.

Taehyung had a moment of bliss, he thought seeing himself on a screen would make him feel a bit uncomfortable. It was the opposite!

He liked it.

The episode continued and the editions included when Taehyung audition with Jungkook. They didn't edit much, they left practically all the footage raw because Jabeom was criticizing his outfit.

Of course they would leave that in. 

"Damn I look good", Taehyung smirked.

Yoongi laughed and some looked over at him.

"My bad", Yoongi went back to a poker face, eyes on the screen.

Taehyung sighed, he saw the other contestants who got rejected and he felt for them.

He felt guilty because he didn't even want to be in the show to begin with.

Maybe he shouldn't be here.

Yoongi noticed how Taehyung began to frown. "Taehyung", he whispered. Except he was too wrapped up in his thoughts.

Yoongi tapped his hand that was on the arm rest, "Hey".