30

11:30 p.m. 

"Fuck!" Jungkook yelled out and Taehyung patted him on the back. 

"MOTHERFUCKERS YOU DID IT!" Yugyeom jumped into the two boys' arms. "Let's get a dinner celebration", Rose suggested and everyone agreed. 

"Filming lasted so long today", Yugyeom yawned as Jungkook was calling for an uber. Rose was texting was mom, saying he'll be late, and Lucas looked off. 

"You okay?" Taehyung asked. 

"Yeah", Lucas answered. 

"Rides here", Jungkook said with a smile on his face. 

He was relieved and happy.

-

"LUCAS KYAAAA!" 

Lucas pulled his hoodie up as people pulled out their phones. 

Some people in the restaurant knew the boys some didn't.

It was no secret Lucas had a fanbase already but all of the aces out together? Out eating? TOGETHER? Mayhem was starting. 

But it worked in their favor and they got their own private room to dine in.

"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be back", Lucas said. Taehyung wanted to talk to Lucas and see if he could rekindle their friendship.

What if they ended up debuting together? He didn't want them to be on the wrong foot. 

"Hey I just wanted to- WHAT-" Taehyung looked at Lucas wide eyed. 

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked in a panic. 

"You want a hit or something?" Lucas extended his blunt. "No...Lucas what-"

"What's the problem?", he asked. "We can't do drugs, what if you get caught on the show-"

Lucas sighed, "Then that's on me, but I like doing this, is that a problem?" 

"No, I don't have anything against people who smoked weed, I would just hate, and I mean hate to see you go home if you get caught", Taehyung said looking right into Lucas' eyes. 

"You've worked so hard, why are you risking it?" Taehyung asked. "Well, I haven't been caught so far have I?" Lucas said. 

"Just be careful please", Taehyung said while walking out. 

He didn't like this feeling.