20

3:00 p.m 

"Pass the damn the wings!", Jungkook yelled to Yugyeom who laughed with a chicken wing in his hand. "My god you guys are loud", Rose said while adjusting his hat. 

Lucas was busy trying to take a group picture and Taehyung was busy texting his boyfriend that no one knew about. 

"Taehyung, will you look at the camera?" Lucas whined. Jungkook tapped Taehyung's shoulder. "You okay?" 

Taehyung put his phone away quickly "Yeah, why?"

"You on that damn phone too much, I thought we were hanging out", Rose whined. 

The aces decided to hang out since shooting for the new episode was finished earlier that week and of course they invited Yugyeom. 

"Okay cheese", Taehyung smiled, he knew he would meet Yoongi later on in the night. 

"You guys get home safely!", Yugyeom yelled. Rose nodded his head and Lucas walked with Yugyeom to the dorms. 

"So who texted us?" Jungkook teased as Taehyung laughed, "Someone". 

"Whomsted?" Jungkook wanted to know. 

"Yoongi", Taehyung answered honestly. "WHAT!", Jungkook was hollering. "Yeah", Taehyung was so calm comparing to his friend who was wide eyes, mouth open in shock. 

"Sending nudes or something-"

"YAH!" Taehyung hit Jungkook on the arm, playfully of course. "Well, since when did you two get so close?" 

Taehyung smiled, it was time he told his best friend. 

"We're dating so..."

"FUCK OFF, NO YOU'RE NOT", Jungkook was a hollering mess. "IT'S TRUE!" Taehyung was beaming, smiling ear to ear. "BRO!", Jungkook hugged Taehyung. 

"I just cannot, I cannot process it like what the fuck since when?" 

"About two weeks ago", Taehyung thought of his boyfriend, his perfect cool boyfriend. "Y'all cute I guess", Jungkook teased. 

"How do you guys even hang out?" 

"We meet at night", Taehyung said as his friend nodded his head, "Makes sense, I wish you two luck". 

9:00 p.m 

"So, what you're telling me is-"

"No, let him talk", Namjoon interrupted Hoseok. "Taehyung is coming to the studio, he's my boyfriend? So why not".

"I fucking knew it, you fucking-" Hoseok was rambling and Namjoon was shocked, "I- okay". 

"You better be nice to him Yoongi, he's just a kid", Hoseok said. "What do you mean?" Yoongi was caught off guard. 

"Well, look at uh...Jimin-"

"Namjoon shut up", Yoongi went back to looking at his computer screen. "That's exactly what I mean, eventually Taehyung is going to find out about him and whether you like it or not you have to give him an answer-"

"Whose side are you even on?" Yoongi grew frustrated with Hoseok. "I'm just saying because Taehyung is a good kid-"

"Do you like him or something?" Yoongi said and Hoseok was ready to ramble again but Namjoon interrupted. 

"Hoseok, let's go, his boyfriend will be here soon, so-"

Then there was a knock on the door. 

"Hi guys!", Jimin came in. 

"Hey Jimin", Hoseok and Namjoon said in unison quickly picking up their things. "Did you get my text?" Yoongi asked as the two rappers left leaving him with just Jimin. 

"Yeah...but you didn't even tell me who the visitor is, much less I don't get why I have to sneak them in-"

"It's Taehyung, my boyfriend", Yoongi said coldly. "What? No, no...I'm not-"

"You want to get fired or something-"

"You know what-"

"He said he's here, sneak him in already", Yoongi said while looking at his computer screen. 

Jimin sighed. 

Jimin opened the back door to the building thinking. "Hi Jimin!" Taehyung smiled. "Hey", Jimin was tired. 

"Can I ask you something?" Jimin said while walking to the stairs. "Yeah?" the other boy said. 

"Are you dating Yoongi?"

"Yes" Taehyung answered quickly, "Why?"

Jimin smirked, "Just because, I've known Yoongi since we were kids...and I think there is something important you need to know-"

"Park", Yoongi said as it echoed throughout the staircases. "Hm?" Jimin smiled, "Taehyung wait for me in my studio".

"Bye Jimin, thank you!", Taehyung ran up the few stairs left.

Yoongi walked down slowly to Jimin who still had a smile on his face.

"What are you doing?" he asked. 

"Doing what I think is important", Jimin said while meeting Yoongi on the same stair. "You think I'm just going to be okay with you going out with him? Did you forget about me that quickly-"

"I did that a long time ago", Yoongi said.

Jimin smirked, "Listen, I don't think you realize who has the upper power in this relationship between you and me, I'm done taking your shit".

Yoongi pulled Jimin in, "What do you want".

Jimin kissed Yoongi on the lips, just a small peck. "You, it's always been you".

Yoongi looked away, he felt like shit. "My boyfriend is in the studio you better keep yourself in check-"

"Don't you think it's interesting that you could fire me yet you don't? Or how you can easily make me vanish from your life yet I'm still here? Or how you didn't even push me away when I kissed you right now?-"

"Shut up-"

"Or my favorite" Jimin pulled Yoongi's arm up, "How we both still wear our rings?"

"I love you Yoongi, but if you don't dump Taehyung, I will make sure it happens", Jimin looked at Yoongi and for once Yoongi was listening. 

"You know what?" Yoongi whispered. 

"Hm?" Jimin teased while giving him a kiss on the cheek, which again Yoongi didn't push away. "I hate you so much". 

Jimin sighed, "That's fine-"

"I'm not breaking with Taehyung", Yoongi said as he held Jimin's face with hands, looking at how pretty Jimin is.

There's no denying that.

Jimin leaned in for one more kiss, "So be it". 

Yoongi still didn't push away.

"Aren't I pretty?" Jimin pulled away from the kiss. "Fuck you-" Yoongi was breathless. Jimin turned around, swaying his hips feeling on cloud 9.

"Karma is a bitch Min Yoongi!".

A/N

SOOO ALL Y'ALL WHO WAS ROOTING FOR JIMIN TO FIND HAPPINESS, HOW Y'ALL FEEL??