These Nights

Taehyung laid beside Yoongi who was on his phone, "So you're my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked with a smile on his face. "Yes", Yoongi said he while texting. The younger tried to peep at his phone, "Who are you talking to?" 

Yoongi looked over at Taehyung, "Investigation team, they think they found a lead on Jimin". 

"Ah", Taehyung nodded his head. "It's getting late, we should sleep", Yoongi turned over to his now boyfriend (again). "Okay", Taehyung smiled, "He'll be locked up soon, don't worry, I'm here", Yoongi said into his ear. 

The two fell asleep, Taehyung being little spoon and all was well. 

Until Yoongi woke up hearing a door slam. 

He jolted up, "Huh?" Taehyung was getting scared as he was waking up too, "Wait here", Yoongi said. 

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung gasped, "It's Jin hyung-"

"W-what?" Yoongi was panicking. "Go! Hide under my bed". Yoongi's mouth opened to speak, "Stop it and go!" Taehyung got out of bed pushing the older down. "TAEHYUNG!"

Taehyung kicked Yoongi underneath his bed as his door swung open. "Hyung you woke me up". Jin sighed with his hands on his hips, "Yeah sure, where is he?" 

Taehyung cocked his head. 

"H-Hi", Namjoon came into Taehyung's room. "Yoongi you can come out...", Namjoon had his head down in shame. "Fuck you, you snitch", Yoongi crawled out as Taehyung closed his eyes in embarrassment. "I'm sorry man", Namjoon knew it was bad. "I'll deal with you later", Jin looked at Taehyung. "You, come down to the kitchen to talk", Jin said looking sharply at Yoongi.

"If I die, I'm going to kill you", Yoongi said looking at Namjoon as he walked out of Taehyung's room. Taehyung sighed and sat at his desk, "Want to watch a movie or something?" Namjoon nodded his head yes.

Jin took a sip of his coffee, "Want some?" Yoongi sat down not wanting to seem rude, "Sure". Jin gave him a mug and sat across from him, "So, what the hell happened?" 

Yoongi was getting nervous, "Well...I started to like him and then we started to date-" Jin interrupted, "Yeah and you're married". Yoongi nodded his head, "Um...Jimin, yeah". 

And so Yoongi told Jin the same story he told Taehyung and after he finished, things made more sense to Taehyung. "So where are you guys at now?" 

Yoongi's cheeks went red before he even got a word out which made Jin laugh, "You guys are dating huh?" Yoongi could only nod his head. "Okay but where does Jimin fall into this relationship? Is he officially your ex husband or are you still married?" Yoongi's pink cheeks went back to normal, "He never got around to signing the paperwork I left". 

"Ah", Jin stared at the table, "They still haven't found him-"

"I know, I hired my own people to do that", Yoongi said as Jin lifted an eyebrow, "So...anything?" Yoongi then felt sorry, "I'm sorry, but so far there's only been a lead as to where he could be". 

Jin then looked mad, "Look, what you and Taehyung have is between you two, but just know, I am not comfortable with you two together right now" and Yoongi's heart fell a little, Jin was Taehyung's only family and of course he wanted the approval, "I understand". 

"Keep me updated with...him", Jin got up to clear the table, "I will". 

Yoongi and Jin then went back upstairs only to find Namjoon asleep sitting in Taehyung's desk chair and Taehyung snuggled in bed. 

Jin smiled but then Yoongi's phone rang. 

"Hello?" 

And then Yoongi's eyes grew, "What?" Jin said as Namjoon yawned, stupid Yoongi and never having his phone on vibrate. "They think they found him". 

Jin was shocked and Yoongi ran out of Taehyung's room. 

"Where is he going?" Taehyung asked while stretching, before Jin could lie, "They found Jimin". 

Jin glared at Namjoon as Taehyung then got out of bed, "Where are you going?" Jin asked, "Yoongi", was all the younger could say. 

"Taehyung no", Jin said blocking his doorway. "But hyung-"

Jin was getting upset, "But nothing you're not leaving, are you crazy? He wanted to kill you!". Namjoon stood next to Taehyung rubbing his back, "Understand your brother". 

"YOONG!", Taehyung yelled out. "YOONGI COME HERE". 

As Yoongi had his shoes already on, he came back to Taehyung's room. "Can I come?"

Yoongi shook his head, "P-please?" It hurt Yoongi's heart but he shook his head no again. "I can wait in the car!"

"I'm sorry, I'll come back soon", Yoongi kissed Taehyung's cheek and walked out. 

"Take me with you!", Taehyung yelled out. 

Yoongi walked out the house feeling scared. 

Scared shitless. 

It was 2AM, pitch black. Never did he picture himself having to go find his husband who was out in hiding from having shot someone. He had a million thoughts, like what if Jimin no longer recognized him or no longer liked him enough to stop himself from hurting him. 

"Get in whore!" Hoseok said with a smile on his face. "You -" Yoongi was caught off guard as  Hoseok laughed, "Get in already!". Yoongi quickly entered, "Thanks". 

"Of course", Hoseok began to drive, "How's Taehyung?" 

Yoongi smiled, "He's okay", Hoseok was happy to hear. "Thank you for taking care of him". Hoseok smiled, "Yah! How are you feeling?" Yoongi took awhile to answer. 

"Scared, but it'll be over". 

Namjoon, Jin, and Taehyung were now in the living room watching the news. Jin made a compromise, they would stay up to see if the news would give any updates about the case so Taehyung could stay.

Taehyung lit a candle, gave Namjoon and Jin the softest blanket they owned, and made hot chocolate. 

About one hour later his plan worked, they fell asleep and Taehyung was out the door. 

He wanted to be there for Yoongi. 

After all, that Jimin was Yoongi's first love and Yoongi seeing his first love in hand cuffs would bring him to his tears. 

Taehyung wanted to be the shoulder that Yoongi could cry on. 

A/N

okay so like would anyone be interested if I made a "book" AKA just a place where y'all could ask questions or sum, i figured i could also give updates about myself since i tend to not update for awhile and i don't think its nice for me to not say why 

if this flops, i never asked this uahaha