34

11:34 p.m 

"So, you love Yoongi still?" Taehyung sighed. He had talked with Hoseok the whole day, telling him everything he felt. 

How he felt like shit because Jin was too worried about him to focus on that he was moving in with his boyfriend. 

How he felt like a horrible friend for how he was leaving Jungkook out of his life, though not getting into that he lied for Lucas.

How he had to quit school because no one would leave him alone. 

"Yeah, of course I do", Taehyung said. "I do and it really fucking sucks". 

Hoseok nodded his head, "You really made him happy, I'm just unsure why he would let it go that far, or why he can't just let Jimin go-"

"How is he?" Taehyung asked, feeling his voice crack a little. Hoseok patted Taehyung's back, "He's...fine". 

Hoseok couldn't lie, what was he suppose to say? 

"So I'm the only one hurt huh", Taehyung felt so frustrated. "Hey", Hoseok pulled the younger for a hug. "You'll be okay". 

"When?" Taehyung felt his eyes get watery. "When?" he whispered. 

"Mmm", the older hummed. "Tomorrow". 

Taehyung sniffled, "What's tomorrow?"

Hoseok planted a small kiss on Taehyung's cheek. 

"Tomorrow is a new day and I'm not letting you get out of my sight anymore".