CHAPTER 11

Alert: i have not edited the chapter... There will be little grammatical errors. Forgive me for that

FAISAL'S POV

I swallowed the lumps formed...

Aren't we too small for falling in love.

We... Its only I..
I don't even know if she loves me.

I slowly lifted her head from my lap and placed her head on the pillow and covered her completely with the blanket.

I walked to the balcony, the sky was stary, the moon was completely hidded because it was a no moon day. The wind was chill. I felt the goosebumps because of the chilliness. I could smell the fresh blooms of flower.

I sat on the swing. Do i really love her?

Noo....its just... May be infatuation.

Ya may be...

I closed my eyes and supported my head on the swing.

All the moments of mine and Jannat came to mind. From childhood.

I even remember being happy of mine when Maasi (Sumaiya-Jannat's mom) had a baby as in Jannat.

When we went to hospital to see Jannat, though i was barely 3 years. But i remember being happy seeing that small kid.

And we even have few videos i which, I was happy because seeing me Jannat laughed and she dint do that for anyone else.

We actually were good friend when we were tooo small as in like she was L.K.G and i was 1st during all that time. But as we grew up we became distant we stopped talking, the only time we converse was when we had to irritate one another, which we do 24X7.

Its actually i who started distancing from her because, during 5th or 6th std many of my classmates used to tease me that Jannat was my girlfriend and all. This was the reason i stopped talking and i reasoned that as, i don't like her, or she is short and i am tall we can't be FRIEND, etc.

I even remember, when i got to know she is suffering from fever, i was so worried i was with her all the time.

Is this all because of love??

Do i really love her?

I feel hurt when she is hurt, is it because i Love her.

Ok... I love her but aren't we too small to love each other?

I know, love can happen any time, any where.

Is it real love or just infatuation?

I guess infatuation...

Ya.. ya...it is..

Infatuation...its just i like her. Love is too big

I took deep breath, why there is this unsettling feeling.

Why new thoughts in my head.

I just walked to room and layed on sofa and turned towards bed, where Jannat was sleeping. i kept looking at her and she turned towards her right and again one turn she would fall down. i kept looking at her andddd

I dint know when i fell asleep by thinking if it is Love or just Infatuation

i was so confused about it...

__________

i heard the door open and close, i don't know if its of washrooms or the room door.

i saw the window, light sun shine was peaking through it. it looked like its 05 am then i looked at the bed and Jannat was not there. may be she walked down, mamma will be awake.